• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ven's heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
Possibly, or it's how Kiante described. I imagine this being something we might never get answered. Or not in detail at least.
yeah i think so too, if not later though.

so the heart acts like a 'brain' that tells the body/vessel what to do

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Pretty much, yes. It's a persons identity.

kiante

...I think that description ignores the mind. When Terranort is walking around Radiant Garden, his mind has lost all it's memories from before, and it seems to have direct control over the body. However, both Terra and Xehanort's hearts are conscious in that body, with all their memories. Yet, Xehanort's heart acts like he has control over the body there. Well, talks like he does. And Terra talks like MX has control too.

I suppose...the amnesia has created a disconnect between the mind and the heart in Terranort. Because of this, the mind controls the body directly, but the heart can still suggest actions. So the heart doesn't have direct control, but it has semi-control, a certain influence. Although, apparently only ONE heart has that influence here.

So, I'm guessing that the situation also created what I'll call a "pocket heart", a part of Xehanort's heart that is the heart used by Young Xehanort. Kind of like...a virtual drive on your computer.

It's all a bit confusing, the more I think about it, the more complex it seems. BBS made things a lot more complicated. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back