• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ven's heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
just one question (or maybe a couple)

why did Ven's heart took refuge in Sora's? was it explained exactly why it chose him? or was it just a coincidence in the first place and it would have as much chance as choosing Tidus' heart or Wakka's or even just a random person in Destiny Islands?

do your thing guys :D

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
You mean at the end? By the end of the game Sora and Ven's hearts had been connected for about four years or so, so when Vens' heart had no place else to go it went completly into Sora since he was the only person he had a direct connection to.

Ruran

Awards
Opps, sorry I wasn't sure.:p

Ven's heart could have taken refuge with any one. Nomura said so him self I believe (or I'm thinking of the interview where he said that if Ven's heart HAD taken refuge with some one else Vanitas would look like that persone...ANYWAY). It was just "destiny" I suppose. Sora's heart happened to be born at about the same time that Ven came to the island but I don't think there is a special reasone per say.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
Nomura was talking about Riku in that interview heheh jsut wanna clear that up for you.

anyway, that's it? no real reason why? that was unexpected lol. thanks for clearing

Ruran

Awards
Nomura was talking about Riku in that interview heheh jsut wanna clear that up for you.

anyway, that's it? no real reason why? that was unexpected lol. thanks for clearing

Thanks for clearing the Riku part up.

"Destiny". That's pretty much the reasone why Ven and Sora's hearts are connected. :p

Coeurl

Demon Dance
kinda shallow imo. i thought it was because Sora's heart is strong or has something to do with light and all that jazz or something..

kiante

Remember, the 'other' heart (Sora's) was explaining that it was a brand new heart. I think the reason is that Ven happened to be there while a kind heart (one willing to help Ven) was being or had just been created, I don't think one that had already been around a while would have worked. Just a guess I suppose, but it made it seem like that to me.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
now im confused. was it ven's heart that chose sora's? or the other way around?

Ruran

Awards
Sora's heart went to Ven's. Sora's heart said it saw a bright light and followed it and ended up finding Ven.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
hmm then kiante's explanation of a 'kind heart' isn't all that far fetched.

Ruran

Awards
hmm then kiante's explanation of a 'kind heart' isn't all that far fetched.

It's not really. This is Sora we're talking about, he helps everybody.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
yeah but he was an infant in that time.. does this mean a heart can have moral judgment even the body it resides is still incapable of doing so?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Infant? He was a child, there's a difference. Just because of his age and size it doesn't mean his body couldn't handle the pressure. Hearts are tangible but even so accommodate little space. For that matter hearts can exist inside of other hearts as in the case of Terra and Eraqus. And to answer your question, yes, because the body is merely the vessel; the heart makes the commands.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
well i got that impression 'cause most people say Sora was still a new-born when these events happened.

kiante

Ahem, infant sounds right. "Brand new heart"...presumably the rest of BBS was about 4 years later. Which works well, it gives Ven time to get to know Terra and Aqua, gives them all time to learn well, etc.

In answer to your question, Sence, apparently the heart can have some level of..."maturity" for lack of a better word, even when young. Keep in mind, the heart and mind are separate (confirmed by BBS finally). For instance, as far as I can surmise, Young Xehanort really DID lose his memories, however Terra and Master Xehanort have a conversation inside of Young Xehanort, and they both seem to remember everything. Thus, while Sora's mind would probably never have thought to do that with Ventus, his heart did.

Ruran

Awards
Infant? He was a child, there's a difference. Just because of his age and size it doesn't mean his body couldn't handle the pressure. Hearts are tangible but even so accommodate little space. For that matter hearts can exist inside of other hearts as in the case of Terra and Eraqus. And to answer your question, yes, because the body is merely the vessel; the heart makes the commands.

Sora was just born when his heart connected with Ven's though. What's comes off as confusing is how Sora's heart is already capable of moral judgment.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Ahem, infant sounds right. "Brand new heart"...presumably the rest of BBS was about 4 years later.

Wait, that was a reference to the initial connecting of Sora's heart? Whoops, well my first part of my last post is redundant. Thanks for the correction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back