• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's image

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeSpartan

Why hasn't Xigbar gottin ticked off looking at Roxas who looks like a mirror image to Ven

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Can someone try to explain plz? Oh yea Im new to.:36:

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why hasn't Xigbar gottin ticked off looking at Roxas who looks like a mirror image to Ven

But when Xion turned into Ven he was ready to fight?

Can someone try to explain plz? Oh yea Im new to.:36:

Welcome! =D

And because everybody has triggers. Xigbar isn't the type to say "Hey Roxas, you know you look exactly like Ven, this kid I knew!" then attack just because of his face. Xion was in a situation where she wouldn't go back with them to the Org and it seems that defiance made him annoyed.

Awkward Squid

Xigbar doesn't seem like the type of guy to hate on anybody because they resemble somebody he knew...

And I'm pretty sure he was taunting Xion more than getting angry with her.

TredCRS

ya know you could kinda take the reference from his first apperance in Hollow Bastion that he said to Sora
"Thats right! He used to give me that same look." As a reference to both Roxas and to Ven?
Its very obvious there is a connection between Sora and Ven or his Nobody would not have ended up looking exactly like him.

State

Awards
[QUOTE="KeybladeSpartan, post: 4564254, member: 81782"]Why hasn't Xigbar gottin ticked off looking at Roxas who looks like a mirror image to Ven[/quote]
perhaps xemnas achknowledged the way xigbar looked roxas and ordered him to stay calm.
[QUOTE="KeybladeSpartan, post: 4564254, member: 81782"] But when Xion turned into Ven he was ready to fight?[/quote]
xigbar, from the look of it, participated in the replica plan, he must've known something was "off" when xion turned into a pigment of his memories.
[QUOTE="KeybladeSpartan, post: 4564254, member: 81782"]Can someone try to explain plz? Oh yea Im new to.:36:[/quote]
done. i salute you.

Last edited:

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
ya know you could kinda take the reference from his first apperance in Hollow Bastion that he said to Sora
"Thats right! He used to give me that same look." As a reference to both Roxas and to Ven?
Its very obvious there is a connection between Sora and Ven or his Nobody would not have ended up looking exactly like him.
no, really i never would have guessed that *sarcasm* i think he was taunting her more than being ticked off

State

Awards
what xigbar said was kinda of a saying or expression, kinda like waking into your mother's room and she's in those days and you tell her: wow! you look like the dog bit your favorite shirt. in other words, he was asking him why he/she was staring at him like that.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I think it is because of the relationship between the person and Xion.

Axel didnt she Xion until he said she was his friend

Things trigger it.

codycameron09

I think Xigbar knows Roxas looks like Ven, he just doesn't want to say anything. However, he does mention to Sora, "That's right, he used give that same look" and "You're nothing like the other heroes".

When Xion refuses to go back, it triggers Ven. I'm guessing Ven and Braig had a similar confrontation 10 years ago. But seriously, Xigbar is prolly thie nicest towards Roxas besides Axel and Demyx. He acts like sorta like a guardian to him; so I'm guessing Braig was like a guardian to Ven at some point.

ansemx18

There must have been something about Ven that really ticked Xigbar off back in the day, and I like the fact that Xigbar never made the obvious appearance similarity between Ven and Roxas. In my opinion I think that was Nomura showing that they are connected, but two different people.

ReverseUnversed

Well, Xion is a replica made from Sora's memories. Because of this, Roxas and Axel later see her as Sora, Saix sees her as just a hooded doll, and, for some reason, Xigbar sees her as Ven. Well, Xion triggered Xigbar's memories of Ven, so, Ven definitely has a connection to Sora.

Any questions?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well, Xion is a replica made from Sora's memories. Because of this, Roxas and Axel later see her as Sora, Saix sees her as just a hooded doll, and, for some reason, Xigbar sees her as Ven. Well, Xion triggered Xigbar's memories of Ven, so, Ven definitely has a connection to Sora.

Any questions?

She appears the way she does, to Roxas and Axel, because that is the closest thing to her 'own' appearance. How she looks to other people is dependent on who they are and what their memories are, which is why Xigbar sees Ven. She's more or less a mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back