• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vens keyblade is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

whodeany

So we know that Ven had his heart split, and that vanitas is his darkness. We also know vanitas can wield a keyblade, which I am theorizing is infact vens.

It is only shown Ven can handle a keyblade once his heart fuses with Soras, which to me means that for the majority of BBS Ventus is actually handling Soras keyblade. This could mean Sora was born to be a wielder, or something to that effect.

I know that ven could possibly wield despite not having his heart completed, but for the sake of this theory I am putting forward that he couldn't wield again until Sora entered his heart.

Sorry for post being rushed, im on my phone.
Discuss?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Um what? Ven had his keyblade before anything in BBS happens.

Sora got Riku's keyblade so he shouldn't be able to wield before KH1.

whodeany

I know, im saying maybe Ven lost his keyblade to Vanitas, and then took Soras. But, yeah.. I forgot about the whole taking Rikus keyblade thing.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
I know, im saying maybe Ven lost his keyblade to Vanitas, and then took Soras. But, yeah.. I forgot about the whole taking Rikus keyblade thing.

That and the fact that Vanitas is his own being anyways with his own heart, and therefore made his OWN keyblade. Sure he's got a strong connection with Ven, but Vanitas is his own person.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Ven can't take Sora's keyblade if Sora doesn't even have a keyblade at the time of BBS

And if Sora was a born weilder (which I'm not even sure can happen) then why would he need to get his keyblade from Riku? Shouldn't he be able to weild the keyblade without getting Riku's keyblade?

but anyway, I'm assuming you're saying here that the Void Gear keyblade is actually Ven's keyblade, and this can't be true. Ven is shown using the Wayward Wind before Vanitas was created. So the Void Gear can't be Ven's keyblade. If the Void Gear keyblade was actually Ven's keyblade, Ven would have been shown using the Void Gear before Vanitas was created, when in fact he was shown using the Wayward Wind.

tl;dr Wayward Wind is Ven's keyblade, he is not weilding Sora's keybade, Sora is not a born weilder, and the Void Gear keyblade is not Ven's keyblade.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I always assumed Ven and Van used the same Keyblade, similar to how both Sora and Roxas used the same keyblade at the same time.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No, this can't work. Nomura's already said that Sora is a normal kid, like one you can find anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back