• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Keyblade=Sora's Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I have posted a similar theory to this, but this one has a few key changes.
..That pun definitely wasn't intended.

150px-Ven%27s_Keyblade.jpg
150px-Kingdom_Key.png

As you can clearly see, Ven's keyblade has a significant resemblance to that of Sora's Kingdom Key.

In the secret ending of KH2FM+, we see Ven's keyblade break in half upon falling. My theory is that the Keyblade we see breaks ends up being the very same Kingdom Key that we later on end up using. Somehow I feel someone, (Most likely Terra, since it seems he was the one who assigned the Kingdom Key to Riku) repaired the Keyblade.

How this might have happened, I do not know. Perhaps it was as simple as slapping a Keychain on the Ven's keyblade. ~shrugs~

Anyways, perhaps by Sora receiving Ven's old keyblade, this would influence his Nobody's appearance, as well as enable Roxas to to wield when Sora was active.
I can't word this well.
SufferingAngel said:
DuckeyRobbinson (2:52:18 PM): because they Keyblade was with Sora.
DuckeyRobbinson (2:52:27 PM): therefore Roxas wielding = him wielding "another" Keyblade
DuckeyRobbinson (2:52:41 PM): so it's sort of the Keyblades having a "Nobody" too
DuckeyRobbinson (2:52:49 PM): and he got either the Ven in the KK - giving him a Heart to wield with
DuckeyRobbinson (2:52:49 PM): or
DuckeyRobbinson (2:52:54 PM): Ven's Keyblade in the KK
DuckeyRobbinson (2:52:59 PM): giving him a Keyblade of his own to Wield

<3 SA

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
The only resemblance I see is the coloring.

Hell, technically all keyblades look alike because they're all keys. No different for these two.

AtomicBucket

I like how Ven's keyblade is shaped somewhat like a gear.

Interesting theory, but I doubt it. The main similarities are in the color scheme, which could have easily just been a design choice. Though, I notice Ven's has no keychain... Hm...

No mistakes here... 0.0'`...

Macabre

Gold Member
Hmmm,Ven's Keyblade becomes the Kingdom Key Sora uses,eh?

And the link between Sora,Roxas and Ven happened via the Keyblade?

Nice theory,it's plausible and something like this may happen in BBS,leading to the connection.

State

Awards
There's a resemblence in the keyblade's colors and in some parts of the shapes. But, someone is out of their vectors if they say "It's just a recycled design" which I doubt. Anyways, THANKS FOR THE THEORY YEAR! I WAS GONNA POST IT BUT WAS TOO LAZY PLAYING TWEWY! Also, what's with the "keylade having a nobody"!? Is that person ut of their vectors?

EDIT: IM A TWILIGHT KNIGHT!!!!! WHERE'S MY SWORD, ARMOR AND SHIELD!?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The only resemblance I see is the coloring.

You're blinder than me then, and I'm a bat.

Two things that struck me having seen the Keyblades so up close are the handle and the blade.
Looking at Ven's Keyblade, the blade itself - it's obvious it's broken already. It looks like two pieces put together half randomly.
Then I look specifically at the handle, and notice it's in fact - half of the KK's Handle.
As in - the golden frame around where they actually grab.
That makes me believe Ven's Keyblade is, in more ways than one, incomplete. This could possible explain MX's words about Ven losing it. Him retaking it by 'giving up' could lead to him eventually linking with/moving onto being/etcing Sora.
What if once the Keyblade reached Sora, it finally found what it was missing and was "complete"? Thus the KK, more than being Ven's Keyblade itself or housing it, is the complete version of it?
Would explain also the possible fakeness of TAV's Keyblades - they're not so much fake as incomplete.

And I love you too, Honey-Pie <3

State

Awards

One thing that struck me having seen the Keyblades so up close is the handle.
Looking at Ven's Keyblade, it's obvious it's broken already. It looks like two pieces put together.
Then I look specifically at the handle, and notice it's in fact - half of the KK's Handle.
That makes me believe Ven's Keyblade is, in more ways than one, incomplete. This could possible explain MX's words about Ven losing it. Him retaking it by 'giving up' could lead to him eventually linking with/moving onto being/etcing Sora.
What if once the Keyblade reached Sora, it finally found what it was missing and was "complete"? Thus the KK, more than being Ven's Keyblade itself or housing it, is the complete version of it?
Would explain also the possible fakeness of TAV's Keyblades - they're not so much fake as incomplete.

And I love you too, Honey-Pie <3

When you say that it makes sense. Pherhaps his mistake was not reading "Keyblade Smitting for dummies."? The keyblade DOES look like it's incomplete... Pherhaps TOO incomplete.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
It's like saying the Lady Luck and Divine Rose are the same keyblade. Sure, they have a few similarites, but they have a few main differences. Same goes for the Oathkeeper and Ultima Weapon, Hidden Dragon and Three Wishes, Starseeker and Spellbinder, Hero's Crest and Wishing Star, Sleeping Lion and Lionheart, Fenrir an--

You get my point.

State

Awards
It's like saying the Lady Luck and Divine Rose are the same keyblade. Sure, they have a few similarites, but they have a few main differences. Same goes for the Oathkeeper and Ultima Weapon, Hidden Dragon and Three Wishes, Starseeker and Spellbinder, Hero's Crest and Wishing Star, Sleeping Lion and Lionheart, Fenrir an--

You get my point.

The only two things that pop in my head about your post are these:
"They're just some similarities, nothing special."
"Some re-used designs, that's all."

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Technically they are, they're both Sora's Keyblade XD; but I'm pulling your leg

Yeah, I think you're amongst a minority on that issue ;o *offers glasses*

I understand where you guys are coming from completely. The whole Kingdom Crown on the end part of the Kingdom Key could be Sora's half (hence his Kingdom Crown necklace), whereas the handle could be Ven's half. It makes complete sense.

But, I'll stay on my side for the time being. Just becaue I'm stubborn.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu

You get my point.

actully some of those have almost no resemblance at all -_-

Macabre

Gold Member

One thing that struck me having seen the Keyblades so up close is the handle.
Looking at Ven's Keyblade, it's obvious it's broken already. It looks like two pieces put together.
So,when Ven gave it up,he gained a connection to Sora which lead to complete form of his Keyblade and the other connection,which is Roxas' looks and etc?

Eh,good theory.
It's plausible.

Or how about this simple equation:

Incomplete Keyblade + Keychain = Complete Keyblade

The Keyblades that have Keychains are perfect and complete and those which don't are imperfect and incomplete.

State

Awards
So,when Ven gave it up,he gained a connection to Sora which lead to complete form of his Keyblade and the other connection,which is Roxas' looks and etc?

Eh,good theory.
It's plausible.

Or how about this simple equation:

Incomplete Keyblade + Keychain = Complete Keyblade

The Keyblades that have Keychains are perfect and complete and those which don't are imperfect and incomplete.

The keyblades that have keychains make them perfect/complete!? New to me. Buuuut, what if the keyblade was fake and it had a keychain? (referring to Xion). Also, I like your style RB, reminds me of Sho... Me!

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

You must ask yourself this, grasshopper - was it even possible to throw on a Keychain on Ven's Keyblade?
And keep in mind said Keyblade was broken in the FM+ secret ending. Unless that movie in nulled, it breaks the explanation of throwing on a Keychain to fix it up.

Something I find amusing though is that Sora's connection to Riku is actually shown through this, if you indeed say that his crown necklace was given to him by Riku (support to this claim is the Oblivion's Keychain - the Keychain for the Keyblade representing Riku is Sora's own crown necklace).
The handle was from Ven's broken Keyblade, Sora filled in the gap, and the relation to Riku via whom he probably managed to get the Keyblade (either by awakening himself or 'taking' it from Riku) is shown by the crown at the end.
:3~

Mikazuki

I have posted a similar theory to this, but this one has a few key changes.
..That pun definitely wasn't intended.

150px-Ven%27s_Keyblade.jpg
150px-Kingdom_Key.png

As you can clearly see, Ven's keyblade has a significant resemblance to that of Sora's Kingdom Key.

In the secret ending of KH2FM+, we see Ven's keyblade break in half upon falling. My theory is that the Keyblade we see breaks ends up being the very same Kingdom Key that we later on end up using. Somehow I feel someone, (Most likely Terra, since it seems he was the one who assigned the Kingdom Key to Riku) repaired the Keyblade.

How this might have happened, I do not know. Perhaps it was as simple as slapping a Keychain on the Ven's keyblade. ~shrugs~

Anyways, perhaps by Sora receiving Ven's old keyblade, this would influence his Nobody's appearance, as well as enable Roxas to to wield when Sora was active.
I can't word this well.

<3 SA

As I've stated, I believe that Keyblades that do not possess Keychains are not "fake," but rather training Keyblades. They are like training wheels on a bike. Apprentices use this Keyblades until they attain the rank of "Master" which gives their hearts the strength to be chosen by a true Keyblade. So, with that in mind, I believe that Ven would have obtained the Kingdom Key if he were to have obtained the rank of master, but he did not as far as we know. Also, Ven's Keyblade is actually darker than that. The handle, blade and all else of it. I think that was purposely made to look like Sora's.

Also, to support my "Keyblades without keychains are training Keyblades" theory, do you notice that Master Xehanort's Keyblade has a keychain? And he has obtained what again? That's right, the title of Master. His apprentice, the Dark Soldier's Keyblade also has a keychain, and if my theory is correct, this means that he is of Master rank, which makes sense since he was able to easily defeat Ven, someone of apprentice level, and fight those three all together in the secret trailer "Birth by sleep." Think about it, I guarentee you it makes sense. ^_^

Also, this would explain why the Keyblades without keychains look slightly...Mechanical. Perhaps they are man-made for the person. Though they could be obtained through different means. If my theory is correct, I still wouldn't know how they obtain these "Training Keyblades."

State

Awards
You must ask yourself this, grasshopper - was it even possible to throw on a Keychain on Ven's Keyblade?
And keep in mind said Keyblade was broken in the FM+ secret ending. Unless that movie in nulled, it breaks the explanation of throwing on a Keychain to fix it up.

Something I find amusing though is that Sora's connection to Riku is actually shown through this, if you indeed say that his crown necklace was given to him by Riku (support to this claim is the Oblivion's Keychain - the Keychain for the Keyblade representing Riku is Sora's own crown necklace).
The handle was from Ven's broken Keyblade, Sora filled in the gap, and the relation to Riku via whom he probably managed to get the Keyblade (either by awakening himself or 'taking' it from Riku) is shown by the crown at the end.
:3~

I have an equeation for YOU! When did Ven used this keyblade? Before the FM+ Ending? Or IN the ending? As in, what if it broke AFTER the ending, hmm?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
As I've stated, I believe that Keyblades that do not possess Keychains are not "fake," but rather training Keyblades.

I support this, actually. I always believed that Keychains, and especially an extensive usage of them, is proof of Masterhood.

Apprentices use this Keyblades until they attain the rank of "Master" which gives their hearts the strength to be chosen by a true Keyblade.

I think it's more the other way around - they train until they're strong enough to be chosen. Then, once they're chosen, they earn the title of Master :p

Also, this would explain why the Keyblades without keychains look slightly...Mechanical.

Metal Chocobo and Fenrir kill this with fire.

I have an equeation for YOU! When did Ven used this keyblade? Before the FM+ Ending? Or IN the ending? As in, what if it broke AFTER the ending, hmm?

That's the Keyblade he used IN the ending, and I'm pretty sure in BBS as well :p Simply because we didn't see Ven after the ending XDDDD

State

Awards
I support this, actually. I always believed that Keychains, and especially an extensive usage of them, is proof of Masterhood.

I think it's more the other way around - they train until they're strong enough to be chosen. Then, once they're chosen, they earn the title of Master :p

MC and Fenrir look mechanical... In the sense that they look TOO metalic. Also, i think that Fenrir is an overpowered MC. Anyways, has anyone aswered my question? What IF the keyblade was fake and it had a keychain? Referring to Xion.

Mikazuki

That's the Keyblade he used IN the ending, and I'm pretty sure in BBS as well :p Simply because we didn't see Ven after the ending XDDDD

That's the way I meant for it to come out. :p And Metal Chocobo and Fenrir cheated. >.< That wasn't a main point of my arguement, just really a side-detail I wanted to throw in so that part didn't really matter. My point, as you agree with me, still stands valid. Keyblades without keychains are the water-wingies of Keyblade wielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back