• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Memory Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

codycameron09

SPOILER ALERT!!! READ AT OWN RISK!!!

I just watched a trailer for BBS, and I noticed the part where Xehanort talks to Ven.

X: Long time no see.

V: Who are you? As for having met you...

Then there is a flash, as if Ven remembers something about Xehanort.

X: Seems that you're losing it. However, you haven't lost it permanently. In order to obtain it, give up! Now, recover everything and discover the truth!

OK, we all know that Ven looks a lot like Roxas. Not quite sure why (and probably won't until the game comes out) but I believe that they are truly connected in a way in which they are the same.

So, remember (if you've seen it yet) when Xemans and Xigbar looks at Xion and sees her as Ven? And even Roxas sees her as Sora. Well, Xion is an imperfect replica of Sora created from his leaked memories by Xemnas. So, Sora's connection to Roxas with Roxas' connection to Ven shows through her and the original Organization members remember Ven from their original memories.

As such, I believe Ven is having something similar happen to him. He sees Master Xehanort as Xemnas from Roxas' memories OR possibly Xehanort's Heartless from Sora's memories. And MX sees this as well, for he may remember Ven as Roxas. Whatever the reason, he want's Ven to remember those events.

Weird, I know. But hopefully it will all unfold when the game comes out. And trust me, these games and the many different versions of Sora and Xehanort with the things that connect them are becoming more confusing then Lost and Heroes put together! HAHAHA

TerraFTW!

Use Spoiler Tags: [ spoilers ] [ /spoilers] (no spaces)

I just watched a trailer for BBS, and I noticed the part where Xehanort talks to Ven.

X: Seems that you're losing it. However, you haven't lost it permanently. In order to obtain it, give up! Now, recover everything and discover the truth!

I really do not remember seeing a Trailer like this. Not the first two line and the whole flashback thing. Link?

As such, I believe Ven is having something similar happen to him. He sees Master Xehanort as Xemnas from Roxas' memories OR possibly Xehanort's Heartless from Sora's memories. And MX sees this as well, for he may remember Ven as Roxas. Whatever the reason, he want's Ven to remember those events.

Weird, I know. But hopefully it will all unfold when the game comes out. And trust me, these games and the many different versions of Sora and Xehanort with the things that connect them are becoming more confusing then Lost and Heroes put together! HAHAHA

I doubt this. Roxas wasn't even created until like 10 years after the times of BbS. So Ven "Remembering" Xemnas makes no sense whatsoever

Abbot

... Birth by Sleep takes place 10 years before Sora's adventure began. And Roxas wasn't born until close to the end of Kingdom Hearts 1. So, no. This doesn't work, sorry, man.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wow this theory fails XD
roxas wasnt born untill 10 years later.....
BBS takes place 10 years before the original kingdom hearts so sora was 4/5 and xemnas/ansem SOD wasnt even born yet so how can ven possibly see sora's/roxas memories when sora's adventure hasnt even started?

think before u say anything i mean come on!!!! everyone knows BBS happen 10 years before KH1 XD

aweomeness96

well, we know that sora can hold multiple hearts, because he held kairis in kh1. well in the bbs trailer, ven tells terra(probably) to erase him. it is on destiny islands, and sora might just be there, and terra senses something strong in sora. so he erases ven and puts his heart into soras heart, that is why ven looks like roxas, and when roxas is made, he doesnt have any memories of being sora, because he is an entirely different person with his own heart.

this is my theory

codycameron09

wow this theory fails XD
roxas wasnt born untill 10 years later.....
BBS takes place 10 years before the original kingdom hearts so sora was 4/5 and xemnas/ansem SOD wasnt even born yet so how can ven possibly see sora's/roxas memories when sora's adventure hasnt even started?

think before u say anything i mean come on!!!! everyone knows BBS happen 10 years before KH1 XD

So what! Master Xehanort has conections with Xehanort, Ansem's Heartless, and Xemnas, and he's fucking old!!! And besides, I SAID I DON'T KNOW WHY (Because the game has not come out), BUT ROXAS DOES HAVE CONNECTIONS TO VEN!!! AND MAYBE HE CAN REMEMBER SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

Besides, Nomura has a knack for confusing the shit out of people!!!

Aria

braver by the minute
No need to get angry about it, but Ven woulkd not be able to remember anything about Sora/Roxas(except maybe Sora a little if he saw Sora on the island) because Roxas wasn't around yet, and Sora hadn't left the island. It just wouldn't make sense.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
So, remember (if you've seen it yet) when Xemans and Xigbar looks at Xion and sees her as Ven? And even Roxas sees her as Sora. Well, Xion is an imperfect replica of Sora created from his leaked memories by Xemnas. So, Sora's connection to Roxas with Roxas' connection to Ven shows through her and the original Organization members remember Ven from their original memories.
Only Xigbar and Xemnas see her as Ven. Everyone else sees either Xion with her hood on, or as the Kairi-look alike.
Xemnas didn't appear until about a year after BBS. Heck, Xehanort didn't even exist at the time that scene happened, so I doubt Ven would see MX as Xemnas. Roxas wasn't born yet either.
._.
well, we know that sora can hold multiple hearts, because he held kairis in kh1.
Pretty sure anyone can.
well in the bbs trailer, ven tells terra(probably) to erase him. it is on destiny islands, and sora might just be there, and terra senses something strong in sora. so he erases ven and puts his heart into soras body and soul
better
, that is why ven looks like roxas, and when roxas is made, he doesnt have any memories of being sora, because he is an entirely different person with his own heart.
Actually, Roxas doesn't have any memories of Sora because of Sora's short time as a Heartless.

Last edited:

Aria

braver by the minute
Ah, so Ven can time travel. That explains why Roxas looks exactly like Ven. *sarcasm*

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
So what! Master Xehanort has conections with Xehanort, Ansem's Heartless, and Xemnas, and he's fucking old!!! And besides, I SAID I DON'T KNOW WHY (Because the game has not come out), BUT ROXAS DOES HAVE CONNECTIONS TO VEN!!! AND MAYBE HE CAN REMEMBER SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

Besides, Nomura has a knack for confusing the shit out of people!!!

oh i know MX has connections to Xehanort,ansem SOD and xemnas,i never said he didnt
i know ven has a connection with roxas and sora because even nomura said so.

and no he cant remember things like that because it havent happen XD
how could someone see something that hasnt even happen?
theres no possible way ven can see the future XD :lol:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Jesus!!! Think about fucking tim travel people!!!
...*facepalm*
1x1td.gif

:v..Just :v

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

OK, we all know that Ven looks a lot like Roxas. Not quite sure why (and probably won't until the game comes out) but I believe that they are truly connected in a way in which they are the same.

No. BBS is not after KH2 but 10 years before KH1. So this would never happen, unless you are saying Ven and MX can see into the future.

Kitsune_XIII

Jesus!!! Think about fucking tim travel people!!!

'Tim'? That's my ex-boyfriend's name. Or did you mean time? /sarcasm

Okay, one. You can't remember something that hasn't happened yet. Ten year deja-vu makes even less sense than the rest of KH put together.
Two. Timeless River is the only time travel we're going to see in KH.
Three. Please, don't get upset when people bring up valid points against your theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back