• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's naked picture.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Spoiler

Apparently its in the opening scene, but I didnt see it.

T

The Spoiler

It was Heartstation that said that, so maybe they thought they saw it but really didnt? I dont know, but I dont think its true

Birnax

I find it weird how people want to see a naked boy so badly.

Frozura

lol KHI is full of pedo's!

screenshot20100108at434.png

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Maybe the people who want to see it are girls? It doesn't make sense to men obviously you morons.

Seriously though? I'm shocked Disney would allow that kind of a scene whether they showed anything or not. It seems kinda explicit.

EDIT: Lol, apparently I'm a pedo ^^^

Marvel-less

To verify when you start the game at the beginning there is a scene where Master Xehanort has Ven in a blanket like in the latest trailer. He lays him down and Ven goes through an Awakening. In the Awakening in falls with the blankets but it disappears in light. Ven IS NOT COMPLETELY NAKED!!!!! The only thing bare is his upper body. He still has pants and everything like that. When Ven wakes it reveals the scene that everyone has been guessing at. Ven holds up his keyblade and Master Xehanort views in fascination. It then cuts to a HIGHLY FAMILIAR version of Ven's room. I swear it's the Land of Departure version of Roxas' room. But yeah that's how the game starts off...

Frozura

To verify when you start the game at the beginning there is a scene where Master Xehanort has Ven in a blanket like in the latest trailer. He lays him down and Ven goes through an Awakening. In the Awakening in falls with the blankets but it disappears in light. Ven IS NOT COMPLETELY NAKED!!!!! The only thing bare is his upper body. He still has pants and everything like that. When Ven wakes it reveals the scene that everyone has been guessing at. Ven holds up his keyblade and Master Xehanort views in fascination. It then cuts to a HIGHLY FAMILIAR version of Ven's room. I swear it's the Land of Departure version of Roxas' room. But yeah that's how the game starts off...

Aww, I don't know which opening your talking about but it sounds like it sucked, I mean cmon, why not the whole thing? >__>

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I personally think there is no such scene. I mean, come on. it's Disney.

+ the game is rated A by the CERO (the equivalent of E/ E10 of the ESRB's ratings) so I doubt there'd be nudity.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards

Ahhhhhh. I see.

Thanks for the clearing that up. I wouldn't think they would do something like that anyway..

Marvel-less

Aww, I don't know which opening your talking about but it sounds like it sucked, I mean cmon, why not the whole thing? >__>

It's similar to the part of Roxas going to Dark Meridian to talk to Xemnas before the game starts. It's a just a random event that looks pretty cool that reveals something that happened in the past to explain the future. In my opinion it's pretty cool. Both Ven's and Sora (I'm thinking kid Sora) voice speak together at the end before Ven reveals himself to have the keyblade.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
A Terra picture would have been better.

Eternal_Sleep

Maybe the people who want to see it are girls? It doesn't make sense to men obviously you morons.

Seriously though? I'm shocked Disney would allow that kind of a scene whether they showed anything or not. It seems kinda explicit.

EDIT: Lol, apparently I'm a pedo ^^^

well first of all its called curiosity. this alleged scene(i haven't personally seen it) if it is what it has been said that it is it's something that's somewhat controversial even assuming it isn't explicit(which it obviously wouldn't be)

second of all i'm not sure if you have heard but there is this concept called homosexuality. i'm NOT suggesting anyone in particular is gay but i'm sure its not all girls who would be interested.

third of all to the thread was asking if its true with proof attached(there have been a lot of false rumors especially within the last 24 hours) the person did NOT ask for a copy of said image for their personal enjoyment. there's a significant difference.

just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back