• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's naked picture.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSailorEarth

What I call "fanservice" for those who didnt see shirtless Roxas. But what happens in this scene? WHEN?

αsiя

space coke
I saw it
MX has him in a blanket
and then he has an awakening
So is this the beginning of his scenario
Also right before it there was this guy on the beach that some people say is Riku from the future

SuperSailorEarth

Alright... duh should of watched 'fore I posted. But how did MX get him naked in a blanket and to DI. and why? I swear if this is another "Dark Meridian-it-didn't-happen-the-way-it-looks-scenes" Nomuras gonna get it...

xion93

Its saturday the 9th in japan today for them i checked my ipod and it said it was tommorow on the clock for japan

Z

Zulkir

At least this thing didn't reach 11 pages in 10 seconds like the Aqua boob topic. Yeesh.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think we should have naked picture of Aqua, not that I'd wanna see it, but because it's fair.

AllEndsWith-

Eternal_Sleep

I don't see anything homosexual about it. He's just... not wearing a shirt, so what? Nothings wrong.

lol im not sure if this is aimed at me but i was the one who i brought up homosexuality. if that is the case i guess i should clarify.

i never meant that the scene itself was homosexual. all i meant was that the guy who i quoted said that maybe all the people who wanted to see it were girls and i was saying that gay men may have been interested as well. that said i didn't want to imply that the person who started the thread was gay. i mean they could be but since i don't know anyone on this forum personally (as far as i know o_O) i am not going to assume anything about anyone(i tend to make less enemies that way XD)

since i am now paranoid that my comment may offend people i am also going to restate that people(gay or straight) may be interested in the scene for reasons that are entirely nonsexual. i mean i was interested in the picture but not for sexual reasons. i just wanted to know if there actually was nudity(there wasn't lol) i would have been just as interested if it was terra or aqua in question. now i know and am no longer curious lol.

and of course there is the possibility that this comment wasn't aimed at me at all and was just a general statement in which case i am just going to stick my foot in my mouth and go back to watching spoilers XD

αsiя

space coke
Ok people no need to make such a big deal
We saw Sora shirtless remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back