• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Scenario

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

memoire.mx

what about the euro guys? must wait a year to play D:

this game maked me going insane until friday but yet im delighted a little bit depressed but i think its one of the best games in the serie

so well wait another 3 years to the next game

T

The Spoiler

what about the euro guys? must wait a year to play D:

this game maked me going insane until friday but yet im delighted a little bit depressed but i think its one of the best games in the serie

so well wait another 3 years to the next game
You could always get it when it releases in the USA...

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Hey, was the famous Erase Me scene ever in Ven's scenario? I've watched the beginning and end of his part, and I don't really want to watch the whole thing looking for it.

If it wasn't, any thoughts? It was such an emotional scene, I can't believe they'd cut it...

T

The Spoiler

Hey, was the famous Erase Me scene ever in Ven's scenario? I've watched the beginning and end of his part, and I don't really want to watch the whole thing looking for it.

If it wasn't, any thoughts? It was such an emotional scene, I can't believe they'd cut it...
They swaped it to the final battle when TAV are all in the Keyblade Graveyard

Viku

Dunno if any of you saw it or linked it, here it is anyway:
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep-Sora And Ventus Ending (After Credits)

Explains Sora's ability to wield, that's for sure.

lilsoradestati.jpg

Little Sora's Destati is ADORABLE

Last edited:

leonidus

Hmm, let's see here. We have a raft and a mushroom, also a paopu fruit, symbolizing perhaps the beginning of KH1. The wrench and the harpoon? Wrench perhaps for some work on their playground, no idea on the harpoon. The paper bag with the ugly face, maybe halloween town? And the upper thing, what IS that exactly? 0_o

memoire.mx

maybe u just dont put to much effort in every detail D: its just the destini island door from the worldinbetween realm

Desron_7

The thing on top is the mobile in Soras bedroom. The one he stares at while thinking about what Kairi told him.

Viku

I think you guys are putting too much effort on Little Sora's destati. The destaties repressent the hearts (at least that's what I can understand) and sine Sora is just a little boy his destati shows the thigns he cares at the moemnt. Nothing extremly deep because he is just a child...

Yezen

Hmmm, I wonder when the first stream will get back on... He isgetting close to beating all three scenarios.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I think you guys are putting too much effort on Little Sora's destati. The destaties repressent the hearts (at least that's what I can understand) and sine Sora is just a little boy his destati shows the thigns he cares at the moemnt. Nothing extremly deep because he is just a child...

Yeah, this seems to be the most likely case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back