• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Scenario

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
If I could bug you one more time, what is this X-blade for? And what are the requirements for summoning it? I imagine it has something to do with opening Kingdom Hearts?

Also, kinda wish it looked cooler...I kinda found the design to be a bit uninspired :|
for the moment, the purpose for the x blade is unknown (and weather or not it was said in the actual game isnt clear yet, since translations are a bit scace at the moment ^^;) once we get some decent trans of the game, we should know^^

and, exactly how much cooler do you want the xblade to be?
the only way i can think of that could be added is the ability to clean anyroom with one fell swoop.(yes, i know my imagination is a bit off >D)

Obsidian

for the moment, the purpose for the x blade is unknown (and weather or not it was said in the actual game isnt clear yet, since translations are a bit scace at the moment ^^;) once we get some decent trans of the game, we should know^^

and, exactly how much cooler do you want the xblade to be?
the only way i can think of that could be added is the ability to clean anyroom with one fell swoop.(yes, i know my imagination is a bit off >D)

Awesome! Thanks for the help ^___^

I was just assuming that the X-blade wouldn't be a literal X with 2 Kingdom Keys lol. I mean, everyone else regular Keyblade looks more epic than the X-blade does XD

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Awesome! Thanks for the help ^___^

I was just assuming that the X-blade wouldn't be a literal X with 2 Kingdom Keys lol. I mean, everyone else regular Keyblade looks more epic than the X-blade does XD

It maight explain how there are two kingdom key like keyblades. Mickey's and Sora's.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
Yeah, I read that when the X-Blade broke, it created the Kingdom Key and Kingdom Key D.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Hey I know this is off topic but has any1 seen Ven using wing blade or pulse bomb? Or even Terra using the giant cannon thing? I haven't seen them yet played by a person, only in the trailers.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Shouldn't the 7 Dwarves mini boss battle and the Goblin Ambush mini boss battle be placed on the bosses list for Ven's scenario?

Aegis

Question about Ven's heart. How exactly was it made? From young Sora? That's probably the one part I'm very fuzzy on.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Question about Ven's heart. How exactly was it made? From young Sora? That's probably the one part I'm very fuzzy on.

It was created just like everyother heart.

Here's what happened, Ven's darkness became Vanitas. Ven's heart was missing his darkness so it connected to Sora's heart to fill that gap. This connection to Sora caused Ven's darkness A.K.A Vanitas to take on Sora's apperance.

Then Ven's heart migrated to Sora after the defeat of Vanitas.

Last edited:

Aegis

Here's what happened, Ven's darkness became Vanitas. Ven's heart was missing his darkness so it connected to Sora's heart to fill that gap. This connection to Sora caused Ven's darkness A.K.A Vanitas to take on Sora's apperance.

Oh, alright, that makes sense. So, before Ven's heart connected with Sora's, Vanitas had no true appearance, like Xion?

Also, why Sora's heart? I know his ability to connect to other people's hearts, but surely there were other types of people like Sora in the universe?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Aegis
Oh, alright, that makes sense. So, before Ven's heart connected with Sora's, Vanitas had no true appearance, like Xion?

Also, why Sora's heart? I know his ability to connect to other people's hearts, but surely there were other types of people like Sora in the universe?

The translation from this vid is pretty helpful: YouTube - BBS: Intro scene

Voice: I'm a newly born heart.

Ven: Why--? This is my heart.

Voice: There was a shiny light. And when I followed that light...I ended up here.

Ven: Yeah, my heart is shattered. That's probably why. But--Soon, it will all be destroyed.

Voice: Then why don't you join your heart with mine? That way, your heart and my heart will be one. A shattered heart becomes one when joined with another. And one day, you'll be able to complete your heart on your own.

Ven: Ok. Got it.

Aegis

The translation from this vid is pretty helpful: YouTube - BBS: Intro scene

Oh wow. That scene made me realize who the 'voice' is in Sora's awakening. Based on the cut scene, the most likely candidate is Ven. Ven's heart spoke to Sora as he was awakening, in the way it seems Sora's heart is speaking to Ven during his. Damn.

Edit: Sorry, nevermind. Seems as if that was Mickey, considering how apparently Mickey was the one that got Sora into his awakening. In the ultimanian, apparently.

StormHurricane

in video
sora('s heart) says: I'm a newly born heart.
Does this mean this scene and the birth of vanitas took place 4 years before the beginning of BBS?

FadedSunrise

in video
Does this mean this scene and the birth of vanitas took place 4 years before the beginning of BBS?

I guess, =/ It makes sense for it to be so though. Ven has to have time to go from emo former MX's apprentice that he experimented on to happy-cute Eraqus' apprentice that is the third member of TAV trio.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by StormHurricane
in video

Maybe. I find it pretty amusing that a "newly born heart" would have such a wide vocabulary, and know so much about hearts.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net

Because of your explanation, I finally realized why Ven's heart went to Sora's.

It's because they are connected.

Aegis

Maybe. I find it pretty amusing that a "newly born heart" would have such a wide vocabulary, and know so much about hearts.

This leads me to believe that newly born hearts are free from normal experience, therefore they are connected to Kingdom Hearts. And KH holds a wealth of information, such that every heart in KH is able to connect their experiences together.

leonidus

Wait a goddamn second! When Ven's heart joined with Sora, Ven summoned the Keyblade. Then, is Ven able to wield the Keyblade because Sora is the chosen one or vice-versa?!

T

The Spoiler

I have a question...

Does the scene with MX putting Ven on Destiny Islands happen after or before Vanitas is made?
I think its after becuase his heart is incomplete, but why was MX all surprised when Ven summoned the keyblade? He was like, "The Keyblade!"

naturemage2

i'm guessing when MX said "this prison-like world filled with nothing is appriopriate for you", he assumed that ven is worthless and couldn't call forth the keyblade after his darkness was separated. though i'm more surprise that MX took the time to even ditch the body on a safe world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back