• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus and Axel.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
well when roxas and xion ask axel about what he was like before he became a nobody he says he doesn't want to talk about it, like he was hiding something. maybe that has to do with ven

R

Rickster

There is a part in Days where Xion tells Axel she saw a boy who look like Roxas and Axel goes on to tell her something that we never "hear". Could it be he was telling her about Ven?

Danimar

Donald and Goofy meet Ven, but they don't say anything when they see Roxas' photo. Lea and Isa meet Ven, but don't say anything about Roxas. Braig maybe meets Ven, in fact Xigbar sees Xion as him. So everybody forgot him but Xigbar didn't? And what about Xemnas? Nomura said that sometimes he sees Xion as "him". °_° Trailers and scans are creating too many plot holes and inconsistencies... I hope the game solves them... =_=

Number Zero

I just thought of something. What if Axel chose to see Xion as the black-haired Kairi? He said at one point she wasn't a puppet "in his book". Another thing that bothered me was he interacted with Sora enough, so if not seeing her as Ven why not see her as Sora...Damn you Nomura, why'd you have to make this particular game so confusing??:23::23::dizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back