• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus and Axel.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteelChocobo

Website
www.youtube.com
Has it been confirmned that Lea meets Ventus yet? Im pretty sure the two of them will not meet each other in BBS. Because With the exeption of roxas, the other nobodies remember their lives before becoming a nobody. Axel never mentions Ventus, which is strange because Roxas and ventus look Exactly the same, so you think he'd mention it. He also doesnt see Xion as Ventus like Xemnas and Xigbar do.

Awkward Squid

In a description of the new trailer, it was said that Lea and 'Saïx' *both around the same age as Ven* were seen talking to him.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Lea does meet Ventus in BBS. In the newest trailer impressions, this has been confirmed.

king_Nick

i smell plot hole. unless they are some how able to pull of the "universal amniesa" thing

Awkward Squid

i smell plot hole. unless they are some how able to pull of the "universal amniesa" thing

Maybe, maybe not. It's possible that Saïx knew, but never cared enough to ask about it. And if Axel knew, I doubt he'd confront him about it, because Roxas wouldn't know the answer either.

x37rnu4

Awards
With his catchphrase and all, I'd doubt that Axel would forget Ventus since Roxas looks like him and all. But this is just one of the many plot-holes of KH, eh? Maybe their meeting wasn't real special or critical to the story, that's why Axel never mentions it. ?.?

αsiя

space coke
I think there is a reason why Axel doesnt mention Roxas about Ven
and Im sure Axel knew the whole time that Roxas looks just like Ven
I will go with that Axel didnt want to confuse Roxas more than he already was

zexyishsmexy

Maybe, maybe not. It's possible that Saïx knew, but never cared enough to ask about it. And if Axel knew, I doubt he'd confront him about it, because Roxas wouldn't know the answer either.
This doesn't make sence though
it was confirmed that Saïx sees Xion as a puppet. It was also said that those who have had contact with Ven, see Xion as Ven.
So it really doesn't make sence why Axel OR Saïx see what they do.

00 Raiser Fan

Lea and Ventus do meet, but I bet he somehow forgets about him, just like other characters did, like Donald and Goofy, who didnt misidentify Roxas for Ven when they saw Roxas in the picture.
Then again, Xigbar and Xemnas do remember Ven, they see Xion as Ven so it could possibly mean that those two are exceptions or something....or not?!!

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
Lea and Ventus meet according to the impression. I think the reason Axel doesn't bring it up to Roxas is because Roxas probably wouldn't believe him. That or Axel didn't want to think about it and chose to ignore it.

king_Nick

it was confirmed that Saïx sees Xion as a puppet. It was also said that those who have had contact with Ven, see Xion as Ven.
exactly and Xemans and Xigabr and possible the rest of the first 6 see Xion as Ven also which means that either the universe get amnisea and forget the events of BBS except the 6 apprentices. which over all doesn't really make sense

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Would you honestly remember somebody who you met briefly ten years ago? Probably not.

So either Lea/Axel just forgot about Roxas as time went on... or they'll just erase everyone's memory. >.> Since Nomura seems to be so fond of that plot device.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
but wouldn't you remember when a kid around your age came and with a giant key?
then again this happens with Kari and her forgetting a giant mouse.
so i guess, but if Lea is the same age as Ven then that puts him at around 15 or 16 right?
it would make sense if Lea was like the same age as Kari and forgot
but hes 16
maybe his memory of meeting him was erased..

Awkward Squid

That's not necessarily true. Just because somebody had contact with Ven doesn't mean Xion will automatically take the shape of Ven in their eyes. It depends on their connections with the person she morphs into.

Ven and Xigbar have a connection. Ven and Xemnas have a connection. 'Saïx' and Lea only seemed to have a brief conversation with him, if nothing else. IMO, that's not enough to establish an actual connection between them.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
but wouldn't you remember when a kid around your age came and with a giant key?

We don't know that Lea ever saw Ventus' Keyblade. Assuming he didn't, then there was nothing out of the ordinary about Ventus that would make Lea remember him for ten years.

Number Zero

That's not necessarily true. Just because somebody had contact with Ven doesn't mean Xion will automatically take the shape of Ven in their eyes. It depends on their connections with the person she morphs into.

Ven and Xigbar have a connection. Ven and Xemnas have a connection. 'Saïx' and Lea only seemed to have a brief conversation with him, if nothing else. IMO, that's not enough to establish an actual connection between them.

From what we've seen so far, Terra is the only one who seems to make contact with Braig and gave him his scars. Ven hasn't been shown to have any interactions with Braig at all....Yet.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Well since Xigbar says that Ventus always looks at him like he killed his goldfish I'm going to assume that they meet at some point, even though we haven't seen them interacting in trailers yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back