• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus and the voice (BBS spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsu

As we know by the full ending, Ventus's heart or life essence meets little Sora and little Sora being caring makes a little agreement for Ventus to stay inside him. This brings me to a theory.

Terra chose Riku to be his apprentice and successor. I think that Ven being inside Sora for a long time and seeing how of a pre hearted person he is chose Sora to be his apprentice and successor. The voice Sora hears in his mind is Ventus and the beginning of KH1 was a training session made by Ven.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Doesn't add up the most likeliest person is now Ven.
sure but i read somewhere on here its confirmed 2b mickey, though im not holding tru 2 that.

F

Fagren

As we know by the full ending, Ventus's heart or life essence meets little Sora and little Sora being caring makes a little agreement for Ventus to stay inside him. This brings me to a theory.

Terra chose Riku to be his apprentice and successor. I think that Ven being inside Sora for a long time and seeing how of a pre hearted person he is chose Sora to be his apprentice and successor. The voice Sora hears in his mind is Ventus and the beginning of KH1 was a training session made by Ven.

I'd say it's the keyblade that talks to its master, but it could be Ven.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I wonder about the voice that was heard with Ventus. I assumed it was Sora because of the conversation they were having. But I just wondered why when they spoke together, it sounded like an older voice as in KH2 Sora maybe....

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I wonder about the voice that was heard with Ventus. I assumed it was Sora because of the conversation they were having. But I just wondered why when they spoke together, it sounded like an older voice as in KH2 Sora maybe....

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
wasnt it confirmed 2 b mickey?

only in coded. it wouldnt make sense for the kh1 voice to be mickey, cause before then, neither sora or mickey were aware of each other's exsistance (mickey might have know about riku, since he's the true succesor to the keyblade- but that's irralivante at the moment)

has anyone notice the voice that doubletime with ven's voice- it sounded like miyu irrno. Now, wether this is Miyu!Vani or Miyu!Sora, im not sure.

Tatsu

i believe that riku is terra's successor while sora is ven's successor. but then again even though ventus might very well be mentally training sora, if sora frees and meets aqua she might want to take sora to be her apprentice.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
It was Mickey
Originally Posted by Ultimania
1) Mysterious Voice
It’s the King calling to Sora here. In the Dive To Heart, the King guides Sora through his dream, explaining the intentions of the adventure.

When Sora acquires the Keyblade for the first time after this (p.95) and just before passing through the last door of The End of The World (p.139), Sora hears a voice reverberate in him that sounds like the King’s. It seems so that those around him understand without hearing, the King speaks to Sora’s heart directly
He has the ability to commuicate with peoples hearts as we saw in CoM and KH1 Final mix
Riku, Can you hear me?

I'll be there soon

Another keyblade...

I've gotten the keyblade for this side

I've been talking to you all along

By my words were hindered by the darkness covering your heart

And since Roxas has Ven's heart within him, it also explains why he was able to talk to him during Roxas' awakening.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The KH1 Ultimania confirmed that the voice is Mickey.

Doesn't Nomura lie and retcon a whole lot? I refuse to take his word to heart until the games finally finish and the final Ultimania comes out.

And it being Mickey makes sense which I also believe but then that we have Ven in the equation, it sounds more logical for it to have been him.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I never really liked it being Mickey the one being the one who's speaking in the first Destati. D: Seriously, it just kills my view on that mouse.

Now, with Ven's heart, or at least what's left of it, being in Sora, I find that him being the one talking makes more sense, especially since Sora seemed to deeply trust that voice. Memories from his childhood, perhaps?

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
It's just so wierd for it to be Mickey. And although it was said it was Mickey in Sora's awakening, I don't think it was him during Ven's awakening, seeing the other voice definitely wasn't Mickey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back