• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus awoken?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
He meant Roxas. When Roxas joined with Sora, he went into a sort of sleep. Axel's death triggered him to wake up for that battle between him and Sora.

JackabeePARAMORE

Well seeing as how everyone is saying that I guess I'm wrong. Haha pwned. & WilliamTheWise, I never noticed that. Thanks for the heads up.

TVA1994

YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: The Conclusion (English Subs). This scene is from KH2 final mix. At 1:30, Xemnas says, "perhaps he was awakened too." I think that by "he", he is referring to Ventus.I say this because in BBS, Ven & Lea were said to be friends. Perhaps Xemnas thought that since Axel 'touched' Sora's heart, Ven was awoken. I would also like to know if Axel remembers Ven?

yes axel remembered ven i bet since he states several times he remembers his past so does all the other organizers (except roxas, xion, and possibly xemnas)

francotron

yes axel remembered ven i bet since he states several times he remembers his past so does all the other organizers (except roxas, xion, and possibly xemnas)
just one thing though dont mean to be poking holes in your idea but, if xemnas didnt remember his past, he would have no reason to be looking for the room of awakening, and sora asks him after defeating him the first time if he remembers any other feelings besides anger or hate, and xemnas says no. and in the jump festa 2010 trailer (this goes into the theory that terra might be xehanort/xemnas) as terra is about to battle master xehanort, MX says yes, let your angry heart be stained in darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back