• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus came from Twilight Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caasix

It's Just an idea thats been floating in the ole noggin lately. But I think Ventus is from twilight town because it's where roxas was "born".

I think when you become a nobody the new you is born in the place were originally born.

Yes I know Roxas is Sora's body and soul but to me it seems Ven had the most influence on his creation.

Also it makes sense. Originaly I thought a nobody would appear on whatever world the original person lost their heart on. But if that were the case roxas should have appeared on Hollow Bastion/Radient Garden instead of twilight town.

But what if he appeared in the same place Ven's heart first appeared.

This would also explain why Xemnas would have been born in Hollow Bastion/Radient Garden instead of keyblade graveyard. Since technically the being know as xheanort the apprentice was created when terra/Mx locked his heart during his fight with Aqua on Hollow Bastion/Radient Garden.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Nobodies are born in the Realm of Nothingness; birth place is of no importance, otherwise Namine would've been born in HB (despite her being an odd case altogether).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Nobodies are born in the in-between realm. Worlds like Twilight Town and Castle Oblivion fall under this category.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Nobodies are born in the in-between realm. Worlds like Twilight Town and Castle Oblivion fall under this category.

So does Mysterious Tower....but you can say that's part of Twilight Town (from KH2)...and from what I think, nobodies haven't really risen up there (I know, bad grammar, and I don't care)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Actually, I wasn't even thinking about Mysterious Tower XD

Grammer's fine btw.

Caasix

I thinkk only lesser nobodies are born into the in between. But the one's able to retain their human form return to their original world or prehaps their memories of their former selves guide them back home after they reenter the Realm. Also it makes more sense considering if they were born in the in between they would be unable to escape unless they already know how to use Corridors of Darkness.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Actually, if you think about it, Nobodies aren't light or dark so, it'd make most sense they appear in places that are between those two elements, Twilight Town for example, or even the Realm Between and Castle Oblivion.

I doubt Roxas appeared in Twilight Town because Ven was born there, in fact I think it's kinda more sensical to think Ventus was perhaps born on Destiny Islands or, even more likely, in Land of Departure. But, no matter where Ven was born, Roxas would've ended up in a 'between' world. He could have just as easily ended up in the Realm Between as he could've Twilight Town.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Sign said:
Grammar. Oh the irony.

I don't believe Ven is from Twilight Town. Mainly because Nobodies are usually born in the Inbetween Realm. But for some odd reason Roxas either A) Was born on Twilight Town, or B) got to Twilight Town somehow. Because that's where he recieved his name and all that.

Caasix

Though it does rais the question of how the orginal six members of the Org returned to Radient Garden after becomeing nobodies. Also where did were they reborn. Castle Oblivion had only been recently dicovered by the Org. So that only leaves Twilight Town, Travers Town, and The World That Never Was.

Lelouch

Well of the original worlds Twilight Town is more likely to be his birth place than Destiny Island or Radiant Garden. Although it's also possible Ven was born in the LoD.

Aquaman OS

LoD is a Keyblade training ground world where only Eraqus and his students live at. I don't think any of them were born there.

As for Ven's home world, since he lost his memory it could have theorectically been any of the worlds he visited in BBS since he wouldn't remember anywhere although I think only Radiant Garden has non Disney characters from it. He could have been from Radiant Garden.

I'd say he most definitely wasn't from Destiny Islands because the one person who dissappeared without a trace (Master Xehanort when he became a Keyblade user) left such a big impression on the populace that I think they would notice if a second person had also seemingly left their world.

Xion_Z_Forgotten

truth is i don't think he's from TT either, maybe some world not yet introduced, as for Terra and Aqua, maybe they'll never be revealed...

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Twilight Town seems logical enough for Ven to be born there. After all, his Heart is half light (Ventus) and half darkness (Vanitas). I wouldn't be suprised if Ven was born in the Twilight Town Mansion, as he does seem richer than Terra and Aqua, even 4 years before BBS. However, you reasoning for Ven being born there aren't valid. All Nobodies are born in the Realm of Inbetween. Roxas is no exception. If your theory about Nobodies was correct, Roxas would have ended up in Destiny Islands, not Twilight Town. Even though Roxas has no memories of Sora, he doesn't have any memories of Ventus either. I support the idea of Ven being born in Twilight Town, but not the evidence.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Twilight Town seems logical enough for Ven to be born there. After all, his Heart is half light (Ventus) and half darkness (Vanitas). I wouldn't be suprised if Ven was born in the Twilight Town Mansion, as he does seem richer than Terra and Aqua, even 4 years before BBS. However, you reasoning for Ven being born there aren't valid. All Nobodies are born in the Realm of Inbetween. Roxas is no exception. If your theory about Nobodies was correct, Roxas would have ended up in Destiny Islands, not Twilight Town. Even though Roxas has no memories of Sora, he doesn't have any memories of Ventus either. I support the idea of Ven being born in Twilight Town, but not the evidence.

Ven's heart isn't half Light, half Darkness.
The reason Ven and Vanitas didn't merge right away after spliting is because Ven's Light was too strong. They had to be at equal footing to make the X-Blade.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
The reason Ven and Vanitas didn't merge right away after spliting is because Ven's Light was too strong. They had to be at equal footing to make the X-Blade.

Vanitas' Heart of pure darkness is half of Ven's Heart, and Ven's Heart of pure light is half of Ven's Heart. Both Vanitas' and Ventus' power was equally matched at the end of BBS. Plus, Ventus' darkness gave Vanitas a body, and Vanitas is literally half of Ven's Heart. Therefore, Ventus has an equally balanced Heart of light and dark by default.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

No, it's just the opposite. In fact, Xehanort asked Vanitas "So, how is Ven doing?"

And Vanitas replies "Still not enough. I'll have to make HIM stronger."

You see? Ventus was very weak after the separation. He had to become stronger to be on par with Vanitas's power.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Nobodies are born in the Realm ofTwilight; birth place is of no importance, otherwise Namine would've been born in HB (despite her being an odd case altogether).

Your post has been fixed.

And Ven is not Roxas' anything. Roxas has Ven's keyblade and looks like Ven, but that's only because of Sora's connection to Ven.

Caxm

Why would Roxas appear in Twighlight town, of all places?
There could very well be a deeper connection.

And ven does make up some part of Roxas, otherwise Roxas would look like Sora.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Why would Roxas appear in Twighlight town, of all places?
There could very well be a deeper connection.

And ven does make up some part of Roxas, otherwise Roxas would look like Sora.

Simple. Twilight Town is in the realm of twilight, where nobodies are born. It was just random that he was born in twilight town. Also, unless Ven was a keyblade wielder before MX made Vanitas, how would Ven get from "twilight town" all the way to destiny islands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back