• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► Version 5.0.0 postponed, follow-up info at a later date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
They obviously decided to wait until after the Sora for Smash announcement next week and can’t give it a date as that would spoil the surprise.

(Don’t mind me; I’m just trying to manifest here.)

sephydark

Awards
They've never been real good about communication, but that was late even for them. Hoping we get an announcement of the actual release date at some point, but I'm not counting on it.

To be fair, if it got delayed that means that at least they're giving the game time to get finished and not kicking it out the door at whatever state it's in at the end of September. Since it's not going to be making any money for them, that was a bit of a concern.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
I expected nothing and I’m still disappointed
That's.... Pretty much how I feel. I haven't been waiting, but I looked at my phone games in boredom at work like "OH, KHUX, I wonder if the offline update is out yet, they made such a big deal out of Xehanort getting a mobile game...."

Only to jump on here and find out it should've been out today and got delayed again. -_- IDK why I'm surprised since it took 5 years to catch NA up to JP on the damn thing.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Guess they wanted to see if they couldn't force it out on the last day of September after all before announcing the delay... they really should have said something like a week ago. Oh well not the first and probably not the last time something from this team gets delayed.

okhi12

Awards
This was to be expected, but it is still disappointing. It's not because of the delay but the fact they didn't even bother giving a new date so at least we know how much more we'll have to wait, but nah, more info at a later date which could be several months.
I hope DR ends this decade year.

Back