• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Versus XIII characters re-used in KH4?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

blank points

Awards
So I've been thinking about this for a bit. We know that for KH4, Nomura is borrowing fairly heavily from his unused Versus XIII concepts. Yozora is KH Noctis, Magia is red-haired Prompto with Ardyn's hat, Aegis seems to be Ignis and Gladio combined, and Not Stella is basically brunette Stella. Do you think we will see more KH versions of the original Versus XIII cast? I was thinking that maybe it would be cool if Nomura revives some of the Versus XIII plotlines. For example, maybe it can be revealed that Yozora has a father, the Quadratum version of Regis, who is a high ranking military member. The MoM seems to be standing in for Ardyn, so maybe we could see a plotline where the MoM manipulates KH Regis into an agreement akin to what happens in Kingsglaive, in order to achieve some goal in his plan. Then, the MoM uses this opportunity to then invade Quadratum with Heartless and Gigas, leading to an invasion similar to the Insomnia invasion, where would would maybe see other characters like the original Aranea.

Of course, we know that Verum Rex is not going to be exactly the same as Versus XIII, and there's already enough characters in KH, so maybe this would be overkill, but I thought it would make for a cool scenario at least.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I wish there was some sort of picture compilation of the lost XIII characters and the Re:Mind characters in Yozora's world side-by-side. I didn't follow XV's development, only played the finished product.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I was always intrigued by the guy with the hat from Verum Rex. I hope we encounter him at some point.

Back