• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VERY minor KH merchandise news~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I found this and even bought this because I'm an absolute geek. :D I can post up pictures of it, too, if anybody wants!

At Target stores in the US, you can buy a pre-order card for a dollar that has the KHDays logo on the front. I'm not sure if you get to keep the card when you pick up the game, but if anyone wants a really inexpensive piece of merchandise (or are just a weird geek like me), you can buy the card! It's definitely not much, though.

Otherwise, for pre-release stuff in North America, there's no news from Square yet. I'll keep an eye out for any pre-release extra stuff news!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Pic plz?

That sounds cool. Too bad I already preordered it from gamestop. Maybe I'll just use the dollar to buy the card...not. That's lame (it only being a logo). I'd rather it had the pic of Roxas, Xion, and Axel. Then maybe it would be worth just getting for the sake of having it.

Thanks for the tidbit!

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
IMAGEEEEE! :D
Sorries that it's blurry. XD; But you get the point, I guess?

SEE. TOLD YOU. PLAAAAIN. But I'm a geek and bought it. :| Technically, I've preordered it now... but I'm actually getting it at Gamestop, most likely. COME ON SQUARE PREORDER BONUUUUUUS! D: (aside from special cover art. on amazon. i can't wait that long for the game >____>)

If you don't want to spend a dollar, go pick up this card, I guess? :B Or you could just get it 'cause you can like a geek like I did~ C'MON LET'S SUPPORT KINGDOM HEARTS! (i only say that because there were MUCH more cards for days than... say... toy story mania. yes. NO. kingdom hearts is better than stupid toy story. D: andisaythatiactuallypreordertoystorymaniatoobecausemidwaymaniaatdisneyworldisepicallyawesome)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
IMAGEEEEE! :D
Sorries that it's blurry. XD; But you get the point, I guess?

SEE. TOLD YOU. PLAAAAIN. But I'm a geek and bought it. :| Technically, I've preordered it now... but I'm actually getting it at Gamestop, most likely. COME ON SQUARE PREORDER BONUUUUUUS! D: (aside from special cover art. on amazon. i can't wait that long for the game >____>)

If you don't want to spend a dollar, go pick up this card, I guess? :B Or you could just get it 'cause you can like a geek like I did~ C'MON LET'S SUPPORT KINGDOM HEARTS! (i only say that because there were MUCH more cards for days than... say... toy story mania. yes. NO. kingdom hearts is better than stupid toy story. D: andisaythatiactuallypreordertoystorymaniatoobecausemidwaymaniaatdisneyworldisepicallyawesome)

At least it's black and not white! Black gives it a stylish look to it....white would have been plain. Thanks for the pic!

That is why I ordered the game from Gamestop, praying that they would add a bonus like they do for most games that are released.

(Please don't let me find out that this one time I preorder a game from there they don't give something extra)

I don't have a dollar. I don't even have the money to pay for my college education yet I'm still buying this game. The extra dollar will tip my spending scale off balance.

Is it legal to just take the card and leave the store? I mean, it won't work if I tried to use it since the dollar isn't on it...

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
At least it's black and not white! Black gives it a stylish look to it....white would have been plain. Thanks for the pic!

That is why I ordered the game from Gamestop, praying that they would add a bonus like they do for most games that are released.

(Please don't let me find out that this one time I preorder a game from there they don't give something extra)

I don't have a dollar. I don't even have the money to pay for my college education yet I'm still buying this game. The extra dollar will tip my spending scale off balance.

Is it legal to just take the card and leave the store? I mean, it won't work if I tried to use it since the dollar isn't on it...
YES. BLACK NOT WHITE ISH AWESOME. :D I'm waiting for news from Square about a preorder bonus before I got preordering the game~ They seem to like Gamestop, so... hoping they do something there again like they did for ReCoM. xD;

NOOOOOOOOO. NONONONONO. Taking the card is NOT a good or legal thing. o-o I bought it, but you can ask if you can just have the card and that you've already gotten the game. But it's definitely not the same thing as a gift card. I think they figure out how many copies to reserve by the number of cards that were sold. You don't have to get the game from there if you've already preordered it, since they put the copy reserved for you onto the shelves within a week of it sitting there.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I never even thought about reserving at Target...Not stopping me at Gamestop.
Weird as I am (you're not Rena! But I am =w=), I would've gotten it if I weren't down to my last dollar ^^;
Or just get the "sleeve" off eBay. Need something for my DS.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Hmmm. I might consider ordering from Target, now.
Thanks, Rena. :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
YES. BLACK NOT WHITE ISH AWESOME. :D I'm waiting for news from Square about a preorder bonus before I got preordering the game~ They seem to like Gamestop, so... hoping they do something there again like they did for ReCoM. xD;

NOOOOOOOOO. NONONONONO. Taking the card is NOT a good or legal thing. o-o I bought it, but you can ask if you can just have the card and that you've already gotten the game. But it's definitely not the same thing as a gift card. I think they figure out how many copies to reserve by the number of cards that were sold. You don't have to get the game from there if you've already preordered it, since they put the copy reserved for you onto the shelves within a week of it sitting there.

-sigh of relief-

Okay then! I'm gonna go to Target and see if I can nab one. (When I say nab I do mean buy) -sigh- I found a dollar but I used it for the lotto.

Now I hope the Target I go to has the reservation card out...It's usually retarded when it comes to SE products (and SE is straight down the street from Target too...But I guess the shipping place is different from their main office...)

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
target now

lol, this is pretty much like the pokemon platinum thing preorder thing? :D

is it just paper, or cardboardish, plastic? ah sorry for asking i just want to know if its like a piece of paper or somthin.. i cant even buy the game since i don't have a DS but that card still looks cool :DD

trixchasin

yeah i saw these @ work (well of course i would, since i work @ target :p).
just a side note, with the purchase of this $1 card also gets you a $5 gift card when
you pick up the game (so basically $4 since you spent $1 to get the card).
we have a whole end-cap of game reservation cards for other games too.
i don't know what our policy is, like if we let you keep the card or not, but i'll
ask tomorrow and let u know (if anyone's interested).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back