• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

very saddened... kh2 was great but short

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
i dont...i spent 60+ hours of playing...and its got excellent replay value....yeah i suppose i beat it in a quick amount of time...but it was still a long game..

brainy_pigeon

The same thing happened to me too. It took me about a year to beat KH, with long break inbetween, of course.

But, it took me only three weeks to beat KH2...

snowbunnie

i think its cause KH2 is that much a better game....you can't put it down for long breaks =o.....I'm let down too that I didnt even have it for two weeks and beat it on proud (after getting to the final world on standard and starting over) When I was playing KH I wasn't as eager to see the ending.....and KH2 I was just DYINGGG to finish it.. even though I had already seen a shortened version of the ending on youtube.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
You rushed through it. You can beat any game in three days. KH2 is not short. For further argument, go to all of my threads I made and one should have a KH2 review. Look there if you want to argue further about it. You made it short. The game is not short. If you spend fifty hours on a game but in three days, you can spend fifty hours on a game but in a year.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
it took along time for me! I got really far but then my brother took the memory card with him to Hawaii over spring break! Luckily my sister's friend had left her memory card at our house so I started over and beat by the day before school stars, plus half the time I was helping my sister with her file. In the end i beat it on proud in 32 hours, mostly cause I skipped all the begging cutscenes cause I saw them already. But i thought it was perfect 30-36 hours of gameplay is alot, plus it was really fun and challenging!

UnknownEnigma

yeah my friend beat it in 3 days too....i was like why?! so ive been doin it all since march 29th....and probably tonight or tomorrow im going o finish it off, only things missing is the synthesis notes...i hate myself for not ocmpleting it but i want to finish it. hours is 98 55, preety long huh? i take my time ok? level 99 everything complete but tht....dang moogle! anyways its a fun game so far and only thing short to me are the storylines/cutscenes....otherwise awesome!

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
Square was focusing on making KH2 more "improved" rather than longer. >.>

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
UnknownEnigma said:
yeah my friend beat it in 3 days too....i was like why?! so ive been doin it all since march 29th....and probably tonight or tomorrow im going o finish it off, only things missing is the synthesis notes...i hate myself for not ocmpleting it but i want to finish it. hours is 98 55, preety long huh? i take my time ok? level 99 everything complete but tht....dang moogle! anyways its a fun game so far and only thing short to me are the storylines/cutscenes....otherwise awesome!

yeah I agree the only really great storyline cutscenes were in the very beggining and in the very end!

Lunar Knight

American Person
I had beaten it in 4 days. It took me about 30 hours. I felt sad that I had already beaten in such a short time but I waited for a long time for KH2.

khfanatic23

it took me 34 hours to complete the story
185px-Characters.jpg

sora_barzahd

I first played on Proud mode thinking it would be hard. I got everything in 56 Hours and I was pissed >.<

Aros123

well it took 2 days for me to get to the final boss,(i stopped to finish jiminy's journal, and get to lv. 99 but i figured i might as well fight the boss since it would be a while before i finish all the mini games so i beat him like two or three days after.) then i finished the mini games which took me like about a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back