• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vexen copied goofy!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did Vexen copy goofy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Dude, Goofy was around in the Walt Era, he's MUCH older.
But that's disney.

Sora3525

aren't all of the org's weapons supposed to be unique to them?? but Vexen's weapon is a shield right? like goofy? so did nomura like run out of weapon ideas or did he see some resemblence between vexen and goofy? OH i see!! VEXEN IS GOOFYS NOBODY!! (sarcasm). tell em what you guys think! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

-METALMANMAC1
naw Vexen didnt copy goofy its just that some of goofy's shield are stupid and vexen probly has a nice shield

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Don't really see why it's that big of a deal.
They both use shields for both attack and defense, not to mention several Heartless also using shields.
Nobody really copied anybody.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I can't believe someone would make something like this. I mean there obviously two different weapons, Ones a shield and the other is a shield with sharp edges, clearly different weapons

Cissy

Bronze Member
how could you say such blasphemy?(spelling?) it is obvious vexen is the thief!

Vexen is a scientist! The only thing he steals are ideas and the virginity of small test tubes!

Goofy, on the other hand, likes to use potions like it's the 4th of July.

Donald spams Cure like it's the Apocalypse.

The evidence is there, my dear friend.

[topic] Either way, my conclusion is such: Vexen and Goofy have shields, and that is the only resemblance they share. No one stole anything. The end.[/topic]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back