• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vexen voice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demyx_Axel

How'd you think his voice would sound in english? I want some GOOD answers...not some "Creepy Old Guy" Answers. They upset me. -.-

I think he'd have a wise voice....sumfin like Gandalf or Ansem...but a little older than Ansem eh?Maybe a little less gruff than Xigbar. Err....maybe....I KNOW! Like Merlin!

Little_Red

betch.
i think he'd sound like that old pedophile man off of Family Guy that is always after Chris

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't think the remade will have english voiceovers, though but anyway, I think that Vexen's voice will sound like a elderly man in his 50s....or maybe Dr. Crowler. ^ ^

Demyx_Axel

I don't think the remade will have english voiceovers, though but anyway, I think that Vexen's voice will sound like a elderly man in his 50s....or maybe Dr. Crowler. ^ ^

I don't really care if they don't have voiceover's....at least we get the game.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, finally get to see him and the other Organization members in 3D, so does their battle. Just love his picture of him, holding his weapon, possibly summoning in the website. ^ ^

Demyx_Axel

*points to avatar* 8D Man, I luurve Vexen. That laugh of his is so fricken great, you have no idea.

He should sound like Hohenheim from FMA. That's how I imagine him sounding, anyways. Besides, having a voice like that would make his laugh even funnier. GET IT?? EVEN?? *shot*

btw, that's my vid. MINE xD

DUDE! I love that video! I'm Demyxrocks! From** youtube! Y'know...me! RIGHT?

Last edited:

Demyx_Axel

Yeah, finally get to see him and the other Organization members in 3D, so does their battle. Just love his picture of him, holding his weapon, possibly summoning in the website. ^ ^

My friend has a way to save the pictures. And she won't give me Vexen ><

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Ooh! Ooh! Here you go!

vexen1.png

vexen2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back