• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Via Infinito

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
You're a brave person, I went there once, got killed and never returned...damn elder drakes. But you should be at a very high level (75+ maybe). Also, I think the best strategy is to use to Dark Knights and use Darkness every turn and then have an alchemist mix a Mega-Potion (Potion+Hi-Potion) every turn. This works until you get the accessory Cat Nip, in which case, you need to get a Gunner with Level 3 Trigger Happy and then just beat the hell outta your R1 button.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Alchemist Sphere eh? Been a long time since I played...I think it might be in the Bevelle underground, or maybe that's Dark Knight. Go to www.gamefaqs.com and look it up there. They have a guide for everything there.

M

MegaFlare

I went there once, got killed and never returned...damn elder drakes.

lmao, I've passed Via Infinito multiple times and I've -never- killed one of those suckers. Elder drakes just don't give you a chance, even with Trigger happy XD One hit kills 1 character, and he's practically hasted. ...Elder drakes gave me nightmares...

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
MegaFlare said:
lmao, I've passed Via Infinito multiple times and I've -never- killed one of those suckers. Elder drakes just don't give you a chance, even with Trigger happy XD One hit kills 1 character, and he's practically hasted. ...Elder drakes gave me nightmares...

You can beat Trema but not an Elder Drake?!?!? Shame on you! (bout time you got there, I know nothing about this game lol)

Off topic: Flare, the one part of your sig isn't appropriate! Lol.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
I ent through lvl 1 & turned back. I never retuned. Once I get to lvl 80 in chapter 5 I will go back in.

One thousandth four hundred post! Woot Woot!

K

Kiari19

I mostly try to avoid the Elder Drakes when i can, but when I want to beat one up I use the Cat Nip on a Trigger Happy Lv3 and auto haste. Its the only way to beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back