• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vice and Virtue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Faint_Remnant and I have spoken about this and he has accepted my proposal to face his Courage, a Bushido virtue, against one of my Seven Deadly Sins. As such, he is the only other participan in this battle aside from myself. Judges are welcome.

I will name the character and location eventually. I've got a rather pleasing day ahead of me and to be perfectly honest, my mind is far more focused on what is to come during the day than this particular battle.

There are, of course, rules.

1. No Godmoding.
2. No Powerplaying
3. In any dispute concerning the judges, it shall be decided by a simple majority, i. e. , out of 5 judges, 3 agree, the 3 prevail. For this reason, I ask that there be an odd number of judges. Otherwise, an outside judge will be called in.
4. At the end of the battle, after the victor is decided, I have a request for the judges. Leave a post concerning the style of the participants, highlghting what you enjoyed about their writing style, or what you believe can be improved.
5. In-character watching is acceptable, but no interference upon the battle itself will be allowed.

Carry on.

Joy

Bronze Member
I'll be judging, and I want to also watch in character.

F

Faint_Remnant

[Well as do I BN. I kind of caught myself in a bit of tie with so many battles, so don't expect me to post every night, iight?]

Virtue- Courage

Birth Name- Yu' Makia

Gender- Male

Age- Takes the form of a middle aged man, about 32.

Title- Bushido Virtue, First Born.

Apperance-
82049samurai_shodown_-_ashura.jpg

Personality- [Can be found during battle.]

Abilities- Being one of the seven to help create Japan, Yu was one of the founders of the samurai way and the warrior code of conduct. Accordingly, he is a serious handler of a variety of swords. But yu wields one of the first swords that has been laid upon the glorious lands. Instead of being just a normal sword, it has the ability to shift, and become manipulated into different forms and shapes. This being handy in a melee type of combat.

As well as this he has two types of attack forms; one of physical abilitiy and the other of mental. Such as;

Physical~Pain- Being annotated as a phyiscal or emotional uncertainty or something that can defined as unpleasant, Yu can manipulated this pain that he recieves back towards his opponent. The pain he feels will be felt by his opponent for a longer period of time, also causing a sort of stress, that will develop further into the battle.

Fear- An emotional response to impending danger, he can wield any type of the emotion and transfer it into a physical state of energy. This energy cannt be seen by normal eyes as it's origin isn't even stated as a reality.

Danger- A feeling of uncertainty that may cause an imposing harm, his emotional strength goes into a defensive stance. Wtih this, barriers may began to form at will. Proceeding against any type of phyiscal contact, they have limited use against magical.

Uncertainty- Unknowing of the future and what is to be held, Yu's body handles this in an abnormal way. Given this phyiscal state he can see for a short period of time, the future and how to avoid any harm to himself.

Intimidation- A tactic of fear, he can wield this to a point of making his fear come to life. This being or object that appears may react upon contact but cannot harm. Sort of associated with illusion magic.

Mental~Shame- Awareness of dishonor, disgrace, and condemnation, this shame can be used to a degree of bringing their oponent back to a past event that may be discouraging to their life. In this period, things may be changed for the better or worst for the current.

Scandal- Allegations of wrong doing, Courage cannot be found of doing any of this sort, or being used against. In other words, he cannot be touched in any type of mental state of harm. This scandalous activity allows his body to teleport along the planes for short distances. This only allows him to evade certain tactics to a limit.

History-[Haven't even came close to finishing yet. So much to plan since there are six others involved with his story.]

P

Purple Feather

Just to keep it at an odd number as BN requested, I will judge as well.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Very well then. The field is simple enough, almost painfully so. It is simply a vast, cloudless blue sky and a shining sun above an endless sheet of marble, which will naturally serve as our fighting surface. There are no plants, no trees, and no grass. To be perfectly frank, the only living things for miles will be your character and mine.

Mortal Name: Adam Lethrose

True Name: Lust

Mortal Age: 27

True Age: Lust is spiritually immortal. He has been in existence since Pandora opened her box and set his soul loose upon the world.

Weapons:
Aside from his various powers, Lust weilds a 6 foot tall obsidian staff forged by Hephaestus himself. Thus, it is unbreakable and incredibly powerful. Able to summon it at a whim and weild it expertly, it is his favorite weapon. He has become a master of thrown objects, being able to throw even the most harmless-looking objects with deadly accuracy.

As his final weapon, Lust weilds a long, thorned whip. Deep red in color, the whip is a representation of the animalistic lust humans have for one another. He weilds it smoothly and elegantly, favoring smoothness in every weapon over brute strength.​

Appearance: Lust doing one of the things he does best.
The Sin of Lust stands roughly 6' 1" tall and bears a near physically perfect physique, as part of the nature of being the Sin of Desire. Almost every facet of his frame is designed to tempt and to tease. His currently blue eyes smolder and burn with a temptuous fire unlike anything a mortal has ever seen. A devilish smile is constantly worn upon his face, his expression hinting towards some mischevious plan he dares not share with anyone else. Due to his status as the Vice of Lust, he can make others see him as a near physically perfect human being.

Has three piercings in left ear and a snake tattoo coiled around his left arm. Lust's eyes have an incredibly piercing quality to them, almost looking into someone's very soul. As one of the 7 Great Sins, Lust is immensely powerful and an aura of passionate strength pervades him.​

Powers:
Lust is granted the gifts of pyrokinesis and pyrogenisis. This ability gives him absolute control over the element of fire in all its forms and splendor. Able to manipulate the smallest and the brightest of stars, Lust's power is a fearsome one indeed. His power extends to all representations of the fire element, whether it be true flame, magma, or even the sun itself. His powers are advanced even further with his ability of thermokinesis, the mental ability to alter temperature to one's own whims. Lust's thermokinetic abilities allow him to devstate the human body as wel as the Earth itself. He has a tendency to cause objects to burst into roaring flame when angered, whether they be trees, buildings, or even air itself notwithstanding. A part of Lust's natural affinity to fire renders him immune to all heat or fire based attacks, a marvelous asset to hold when one spends their time heating the air around them to unsurivable temperatures. As such, Lust is unaffected by intense heat and burns.

Lust also wields a special brand of fire. This fire, called nonchalantly by the name of "ethereal fire" by Lust himself, is able to enter an opponent's body. Once within the body, it infects and travels throughout the bloodstream, spreading to al reaches of an opponent's being. It continuously burns away at the target's soul, withering it slowly until there is eventually nothing left and the soul fades from existence. The fire also burns at the opponent's spiritual strength, debilitating their magic use further and further until eventually, they become completely unable to use any type of magic at all.

A skill granted to one who spends his time leading others astray and tempting them into the shadows, Lust holds the ability to shapeshift. Though he can take only the forms of humans and beings with similar physical structures, this ability allows Lust to wage psychological warfare against his more sentimental opponents.

As with every Vice and every Virtue, Lust holds a great deal of speed as well as mental and physical strength. His mind is a nigh insurmountable fortress and he is quite able to easily lift something a 2 ton object and hurl it at his foes. Such strength renders his attacks crushing and brutal. Though not on the same level as Pride's strength, Lust's strikes are capable of shattering shields and cleaving through the human body. Lust is also extremely durable. He is capable of rapid healing against minor injuries and to function moderately well against wounds of a greater degree. In essence, Lust is irritatingly difficult to harm. Lust's soul is absolutely immune to outside manipulation, due to its nature. His soul, upon the Vice's rare physical death, inevitably enters the reincarnation cycle and awaits its time to be born again into a new vessel. Like his brethren, Lust is well versed in the fields of magic and the arcane. His skills range from using magic to accomplish mundane chores to far more spectacular feats, such as grand memory wipes of a population he believes has "seen too much."

Every Vice and Virtue, Lust included, bears the ability to spread the Sin or Sanctity they represent. Lust can, therefore, spread desire and temptation. Though by simply being around Lust is enough to taint even the most sanctimonious of minds, this ability can be concentrated. Should Lust focus this ability onto another being of sentience, the target would become overridden with lust and desire. However, as such feelings can only be contained within the vessel of Lust itself, the target will literally burn out, it's inner temperature rising with ferocious intensity and the flames of Lust burn within it.​

Personality:
Lust is the perfect picture of his namesake. He is one to both inspire desire as well as be plagued by it. An extremely intelligent individual, Lust is well versed in the arts of manipulation and coercion, using both to his advantage as often as possible. Though normally moderately a pleasant, if seductive, fellow, Lust is prone to bouts of anger. During such periods, he becomes excessively violent and aggressive, eagerly ripping anything in his path to shreds.

However, despite such moments, Lust is one of the less violent of all the Vices. He enjoys toying with people and setting them against themselves rather than outright attacks. He plays a psychological game, much more willing to devastate the mind rather than the body. When in the midst of battle, if he is not consumed with irritation, Lust will often refuse to take matters seriously. He frequently insults and demeans those who attempt to fight him.​

History:
Milennia ago, the gods created a woman. Her name was Pandora and she was both blessed and cursed with incredible curiosity. She was also given a box and told to never open it. Pandora was created to be the perfect wife for a Titan, who passed her onto his own brother.

However, the universe cannot exist without balance. When Pandora was created, it sought to find a way to counteract this supreme good witha supreme evil. Thus, Diasthos was born. She was created to be the exact opposite of Pandora, save the fact that he too was presented with a box. Hideous, untalented, and lonely, Diasthos was the polar opposite of Pandora.

As most people know, Pandora's box was filled with the Vices, evils that would later plague mankind. To counteract this as well, Diasthos' box contained the Virtues, spirits that would maintain the balance when both Pandora and Diasthos were gone. For years, the Vices and Virtues waged a covert war against each other, always managing to stay concealed from humanity behind a veil of secrecy. They've taken on human forms, and walked amongst mortals, silently fighting a war that has gone on for centuries.

This war was never meant to end, for each side will remain equal, as it is meant on the Grand Design. However, every rule has a loophole, and it has been found.

Should Pandora's and Diasthys' boxes ever be united, the side responsible will gain dominion over all existence, and the power to wipe out whatever they choose.

Lust had heard of this rumor for centuries, slowly and quietly searching for it while his fellow Vices and hated Virtues fought each other constantly. He had grown tired of the mortal coil, resentful at the gods for making it impossible for him to acheive a permanent, peaceful death. Each time his mortal shell was killed, Lust rose up in another body, a constant cycle of reincarnation. He so dearly wanted to give up his ceaseless role of Vice, eager to feel the eternal rest those accursed humans felt.

For the first time, Lust was filled with another feeling. His usual sensuous desire for sins of the flesh had been replaced with a longing, a certain want for something aside from the company of nameless courtesans. He desired release, he desired freedom. He desired power. Lust cast off his duties as the Vice of Desire and began to spend his time in libraries around the world. In such places, he would pore over books, tomes, scrolls, and a variety of other literary devices of communication. His actions arose the suspicions of his fellow Vices, who began to worry that Lust was straying from the path.

He would ignore them. Lust moved from library to library, time and again. His fervor would only be brought to a halt from one of his least favorite Vices. Pride came to one of countless libraries Lust had visited, locating the formerly-sensuous Vice behind a large pile of books and an equally large mound of ash. Apparently, Lust enjoyed setting fire to the books that disappointed him. Pride wrenched Lust from his position, throwing the Vice out of the way, and picking up the book Lust had been reading. The lustful Vice had been reading about the legend of Pandora, researching the very boxes from which the Vices and Virtues had spawned from. Pride did nothing but glare vehemently at Lust and crush the book into a fine powder. After giving Lust a thorough tongue lashing, Pride left in an angered state, Lust vanishing in a pillar of flame.

He would not ben seen again for several months. The remaining Vices began to worry, save Sloth, who never worried about anything. Fearful that the Vice had actually gone and done something moronic, the Vices were contacted by a group of beings whose very existences they despised. The Virtues had been keeping a close eye on the actions as they unfolded, drawing their own conclusions as time carried own. They believed that Lust may actually find one of the boxes and imprison the remaining Vices and Virtues, allowing him to have free reign over Earth and the humans that resided upon it. Though reluctant and hateful, the Virtues approached the Vices with a friendly gesture. They desired to join their collectives until the threat of Lust was dealt with. Pride, the self-named leader of the Vices, warily accepted the offer and thus, the two factions were joined.

The first course of action was to locate Lust himself. The Virtues announced that Hope would search for Lust, though Pride insisted that Sloth join her. Despite repeated arguments from both the Virtues and Sloth herself, both the Vice and Virtue were sent off. During this time, Wrath was noticed to have disappeared. Pride simply cast such a fact aside. most likely, she was simply off somewhere destroying a pointless village in order to satiate her fury.

Sadly, though Lust had not been seen, his influence was still present. It was he who caused Wrath's disappearance, luring the furious Vice away from her comrades. He awaited her in a cave just outside of Venice, calling out to her. When she inevitably approached him, Lust began to explain himself and his actions. He began to tempt her, to draw her into the gossamer web of deceipt and desire he spun so well. The two had ben lovers in a majority of their lifetimes, their current one having been no exception. Lust's efforts did not go unrewarded. He and Wrath delved into the most sinful of pleasures, keeping each other company for days on end.

Sadly, they would be forced to stop their actions when Lust's location was discovered by Hope and Sloth. For a moment, Hope and Sloth were shocked by what they had seen, both at the participants and just what they had been doing. The very moment Lust felt their presence, his eyes opened wide in anger he vanished in a pillar of flame once more. Wrath was left behind, nude and livid.

For weeks, Lust would slip under the radar once more. All seemed quiet and peaceful for quite some time. Perhaps Lust had finally given up his search and was blowing off steam in some unfortunate king's palace. Unfortunately, the dream the Vices and Virtues held was nothing but a false hope. News would soon arrive that the worst-case scenario had become reality.

Lust found Diasthos' box, a simple, leather-clad container. In an surprisingly aggressive motion, Lust had tracked down both Hope and Faith, entrapping to two Virtues in the box from which they had come. He had become ecstatic and uncontrollable. Excitement coursed through him at this, and he began to search for Pandora's box, eagerly rushing from continent to continent in search of it. Mount Olympus, Giza, China, Japan, Venice, and yet he still found nothing. Nonetheless, he continued his search, determined to locate the box and acheive the gdlike power to do, quiite honestly, whatever it was his tainted heart desired.

He never would.

His most trusted Vice, Wrath, found him and after much heated debate and even more furious combat, impaled Lust. The box fell to the ground, immediately evaporating to find a new hiding place. Lust looked at Wrath, surprised that she would do such a thing to a fellow Vice. Wrath ripped Lust's "Eros" necklace from his neck, staring down at the dying Vice. As his Vice soul fled his dying vessel in search of a new one, Lust swore to her that he would continue his search in every life.

To this day, he has kept that oath. Never has he stopped searching for those boxes, always desperate that the next location would hold what he so desired.​

Theme Song: Xerxes' Tent - 300 Soundtrack.

Would you care to make the opening post or shall I?

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Well as this looks interesting (and I'm curious to see what sort of growth BN's characters have made) I'll look in on this match. In the event a judge is MIA or unable to fulfill their duties (namely the aforementioned countenance of combatant skills) I'll refer my "services". :p

Makyu would like to witness this match, it's always pleasing for him to watch two light-hearted beings rend each other's limbs.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
ooc: You shall find that my posts are not often obscenely long. I write until I feel that I am done.

What a peculiar place. Nothing but blue skies and a gleaming sun above an endless field of stone. Lust had been a resident of this level of existence for years beyond any ability to measure, and yet he had never been aware of the existence of this place. Truly, it made little difference how he had come across it, for Lust did whatever Lust felt inclined to do and it was unanimously agreed upon that he had a monumentally pleasurable time doing so. He was, however, rather curious as to why such a place existed. It was on Earth, that much was certain, yet it seemed that a gigantic block of marble would serve little purpose to any humans who would attempt to settle upon it. They were such silly creatures, gallavanting about here and there with unwarranted courage and the belief that they were the superior beings on the planet. It was all quite laughable.

The slab of stone was warm as it baked beneath the flaming sun. Lust had every confidence in the fact that, if left to sit beneath the orb of fire, the block of marble would reach temperatures unbearable to every other creature. He found it comfortable, going so far as to take off his shoes as he walked upon it and throwing off into the wind. He neither cared where they went nor how. They were trivial things, comfortable, but unnecessary. The heat had been burning through them anyway. Had he been feeling particularly adventurous, it is extremely likely that Lust would have stripped down completely and enjoyed the warmth of the sun, much akin to a snake basking on the surface of a desert stone. However, Lust was rather caught in thought at the moment and the idea of lying nude upon a stone of gargantuan proportions did not cross his mind. Thus, he kept on his simple clothing, comprised of blank, black pants, a silver belt, and a very comfortable black shirt which the human he had killed and stolen it from repeatedly referred to as a "tank top." He never wore armor anymore. Lust had cast off armor somewhere between the 18th and 19th century. He found it much too great a hindrance to his lascivious endeavours.

And so Lust continued on, going nowhere in particular which was certainly his favorite place to go. He was, for the moment, blissful. Or at least, rather close. He was at his happiest when submerged beneath a pile of sweating, heaving bodies and caught in the middle of some lecherous act which it is beyond the scope of words to define. Peacefully walking along in sublime heat, however, was a close second. Yet, beneath his placid exterior lied a mind boiling with brutal possibilities and plans of a most vicious nature, all of which led toward a single goal. Lust had long since learned the advantages of wearing masks, physical and otherwise. Peace belied fury, and the friendly face of a pleasant stranger could easily hide the dark temptations of sin.

Last edited:
F

Faint_Remnant

[Hmmm I tend to write the same way....Either way, good luck.]

Graceful.

Cold upon his feet at first. Courage though was tempted with pleasure as it began to warm under the suns rays. Dragging his feet, he adored the weather at the particular moment, something he hadn't been able to do for a while. This moment served to reck his goals, as Courage began to wonder what everything in his life had concluded to. Why he was here in the first place? Why did he do what he did? Entertained in that glimpse of ponder, he soon found himself staring at another basking in the same comfort he envied him of.

This man appeared as one of a blissful nature. Admiring his surroundings, as did he, and as well making his place at home. Lustful, his emotions were strong in this direction, and Courage found it appauling. Such a sin, to do such a thing with one another, but he even found himself at the mercy of this mental state. Even though it would be considered rude to awaken this lustful man from his current state of happiness, he took the time to introduce himself, even though it may not be needed.

"Well, I find it awkward that both of us have found our ways in such an environment, but either way the name is Yu. And you are?"

He watched and awaited a response. Depending on the action taken, he seemed relaxed and even let his guard down for the moment. He didn't feel the need, as there weren't any harmful intents coming from his entity. Once again becoming lost in the ambience, he only awaited for a reply.

Last edited:

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
To think, another human in this odd place. Lust was rather perplexed, as many people would be when confronted with the presence of another human atop a featureless block of stone that extended for miles. Lust could quite honestly care less about explaining himself to this pathetic creature. He had never held much of a fondness for humans, though they were wonderful cattle. The words of the lesser being didn't even bother going in one of Lust's ears and out the other. They too knew it was worthless to even try. Lust was somewhat certain that the visitor's words were pleasant ones. They were, however, the words of a lesser being and therefore meaningless.

So he stared. He didn't speak, he didn't blink, and he didn't move. Lust simply stared straight on through the newcomer. He wore an expression of bored interest, one that allowed all who looked upon it to know that Lust was by no means attempting to hide his apathy. His arms were crossed, his bare feet planted comfortably, granting him a confident, if somewhat indifferent, pose. While his eyes bored through and beyond the newcomer, Lust was contemplating the vast mysteries of life that he had yet to elucidate, such was why humans, who had fallen in love with war, managed to create such comfortable clothing, and wether or not this newcomer would ever decide to leave.

But wait, what was this? Lust, his mind open since it was currently traversing the universe, had detected a notablly uncommon presence, aside from the obvious irregularity of two men standing atop a massive marble monolith. There came, from this laughably feeble creature, waves of an undying bravery. They were subtle, yes, but the open mind would be able to recognize them.

Was he a Virtue? He couldn't be. Only Hope was relentlessly courageous, even more so than this fellow. He couldn't have been a Virtue, at least, not one of the important ones. prboably ones of the Virtues of whats-its-name, cardinal saints of some-place-or-another. Dismissable. Lust felt no threat from this creature, only the slight urge to laugh and run his obsidian staff through the sanctimonious creature's frontal lobe.

Such is life.

This could be interesting. It had been some time since Lust had faced a Virtue. Surely this one couldn't be much of a challenge. Lust had never even heard of this one. What was he, Bravery? Valor? It made no difference. This pathetic creature could be as courageous as he wanted to be. He would still die at the end of the day.

A fluid, tempting voice, one that had whispered dark lullabies into ears and tainted hearts with its words of black silk.

"Lust. And might I say you're quite the charming young lad."

F

Faint_Remnant

The tone of the man made him feel uncomfortable. After realizing the lust that this man had been shown, calling him a charming lad only led to his conclusion. Was he perhaps gay? Either way, he didn't worry about the situation only kept his interest in keeping his mouth shut. Absurd that this other being found himself on a plain of marble, making himself at home. The perplexion and the way he carried himself seemed a bit cocky. In the midst of it all, an unusual feeling came over him.

Sin.

Being a virtue, they held the righteousness and courage to alot themselves to their position, and he knew that anything different from this was the presence of a sin. But this creature held a great deal of Lust. Leading to his title, Courage grew irritated having to confront one at this particular moment. The way he spoke, the way he postured himself up, the way he perhaps lived, was out of the ordinary, and shouldn't be an example for anything organic. Of course there were times where different were alright, but in a sins terms, they were to be disposed of from this world.

They didn't belong in the cycle of life.

"Good riddance, I thought they were locked away for good. I see you have found your way out and I'm sure the other nuisances followed. Why haven't the other virtues taken care of you by now, or perhaps one of your own sins? In the end, you should all end up disposing of yourselves. Maybe i'll just speed up the process."

Staring deep into his eyes, looking past everything he had done in the past, Courage felt comfortable taking up the challenge. Lust only seemed to be beloved by a sexual tension, only craving that which he could obtain at any moment. This sin had an unusual power to allow the people he protected to do the complete opposite of what he fought for. Throwing away the honor, bravery, and courage, and lust overtaking most of the herds of sheep.

Unsheathing his sword from his back, he swayed his hand across his forehead, moving the hair behind his ear. Flickering his wrist a few times, he readied himself in a normal stance, if you had seen the ways of the warrior. He held his sword behind his left hip, held straight back, behind him and placing his right hand over the top of the hilt. He began circling the area he stood before and there he would began to prey on this sin. He had a new goal.

To rid the world of Lust.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
What a terrible shame. Lust would have to destroy the poor man. Such a lovely face...

Lust smirked as the lesser Virtue drew himself back into the typical stance of the average katana weilder. Lust had seen such a thing many times throughout his travels and was far less than impressed by its use. To be quite honest, Lust found it somewhat amusing. So many throughout the course of history had seen katana as the supreme weapon, the end-all instrument of battle. Naturally, the katana held no such powers and those who held it were often painfully oblivious to the fact. If this man was as vapid as his zealous speech suggested, Lust was certain that he had fallen prey to the same misconceptions.

The man began to circle around Lust. The Vice was fairly certain he had seen such a tactic in what humans referred to as "movies." Truth be told, Lust was far more focused on the woman and man on the theatre floor next to him, but his eyes had moved from far more "interesting" subjects to the movie itself long enough for him to take notice of an actor's movement.

"We Sins tend to perpetuate ourselves."

Lust winked at Courage, a gleeful grin forming on his face. In the time of that wink, his obsidian staff materialized beside him, bursting into existence in a twisting column of flames. Far more relaxed than his virtuous opponent, Lust simply wrapped his arm around the weapon as if it were a friend, and leaned calmly against it. He did not truly care if Courage was behind him. The lesser Virtue's very essence was enough to allow Lust knowledge of his location. Wherever the man was, Lust decided it was high time to begin flirting as only he could.

"You're not going to make me get your pretty blood all over the place, are you?"

F

Faint_Remnant

Burlesque.

A smirk rose on the vice as he wielded his weapon. Was he simply making fun of his stance, or weary of his weapon? It wouldn't matter, even if an obsidian staff was unique these days, it still hadn't proven why it was even close to superior, but that would be made doubtful in fact. Lust had the word cocky written all over his entity, and if any lesson was to be learned, that would be the conclusion of his well being. Actually the conclusion of his appualing chassis.

"My blood? What do you actually intend to do? So far you've only proven to be a cocky queer. No offense."

He jeered as it was only served to piss the sin off. As he continued to watch the vice, he slammed his staff abreast the marble floor, and it transformed. One in fact of a pillar of fire. As intimidating as it was, it's size wasn't anything to spectate over. The embers began to lapse upon his skin. Smoke rose from the top and tickled his nose. Running his arm across his face, they vanished. The pillar blazed and rose high in the ambience, in a way burning the very atmosphere.

Catching glimpse of his blade, he threw it foward, and it expanded outward. Resembling a simple sheet of metal, the weapon inauguarted several feet of thickness. It floated down like a feather, encircling the article of Lust. The sun now sheathed behind this object, it rushed to fill any gap. Only allowing several feet of space, the metal now was served as a prison for the vice. From the edges of the cage, spiked began to form inward, obliged to run through Lust's fragile carapace. Following, they grew in size and in a matter of seconds they woudl accomplish a purpose.

"I certainly hope you won't spill blood upon my cutlass.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
ooc: To be perfectly honest, I've no excuse for not posting aside from the fact that I'm horribly lazy.

"None taken. Quite an accurate assessment."

This man was so cute. His manner was so austere, boringly grave. Just like every Virtue, Courage was far too somber and concerned with silly things such as "honor" and "morals." Sainthood this and integrity that. He was so adorably serious over trivial things, such as life and death. Lust would rise again, he always did, and he would proceed to do whatever it is such beings do during their endless existences. Perhaps chess.

Or sex.

Possibly a combination of the two.

Regardless, Lust now found himself in something that, if Lust were not Lust, could very well have been rather dangerous. A sheet of expanding and twisting metal was rapidly soaring towards him, bearing a likeness to some twisted and watery mirror. Sunlight gleamed off of the sword, flashing somewhat beautifully despite the weapon's obvious hostile presence.

Nothing but a silly trinket.

With the utter calm of a Buddhist monk, though immeasurably more lecherous, Lust simply stood there, his mind doing every piece of work for him. The blazing column formed a crimson wall around Lust, which, aided by his beloved thermokinetic abilities, would render the incoming spikes into melted blobs of metal unable to pas through the wall of flame. Shielded from sight behind a blob of metal and a nigh impassable barrier of dreadfully searing flames, Lust did not bother to forumlate a plan. Plans were for people who were either desperate, boring, or much too caught up in their own intelligence.

And so, having cast plans out of the proverbial window, Lust did what felt good, oddly enough a recurring theme in every life of his. He simply melted the merble beneath his feet and slid silently beneath the stone. It would be impossible to hear the stone melting above the crackling fire and screeching metal, and any temperature cues would likely be absorbed by the metal itself. The stone sealed itself, enclosing Lust within a lovely cocoon of magma, all of which was under his direct control. The stone above allowed little to pass through, surely enough to halt a solid such as a metal if it were to try and pass through the slab. His staff had hardly changed it's position, propped beside Lust in his subterranean dwelling.
Comfortable beneath the stone, and immune to the otherwise deadly effects of magma upon one's body, Lust made a decision..

Lust took it upon himself to introduce this Virtue to the resplendent malefactions of the world. Courage wanted to fight, so be it. He would be given his way. However, when Lust won the battle, he would have his own way, whether Courage was alive or not. Determined to have some fun before the real game began, Lust put his powers to action. With a simple unspoken command, the marble far beneath Couage fell prey to Lust's temperature-affecting abilities. It melted, creating the same decalescent molten stone in which the Vice now stood. With the fury of hell and all things beneath that, the magma shot upwards, rapidly melting and coursing through any of the stone above it, aided of course by Lust's will.

If Courage decided to stay where he was, Lust would later be making love to the remains of a charred corpse. Oh well. It was no matter. His bones were proably just as beautiful as the rest of him.

Last edited:
F

Faint_Remnant

[Sorry about the delay and the short post. In a writer's block and I was gone for a couple of days. Sorry for not telling you beforehand.]

Bravely he stood, only admiring his trinket. It admired the sin for but a second before it collapsed upon the enclosure it sealed him upon. Waiting for but a moment, he allowed his metal to unsheath and be reborn as his primary weapon, the katana. Only staring at the spot the vice once remained, he stood in a bit of confusion. He saw no sign of exit, and no clue as to where he appeared now. Walking a bit further, he saw a hole, generated to allow escape. Before he could do anything else to further his conceptions, he was in a small mess, that would render useless with a step.

Before any sound could vibrate to his attention, the temperature rose to an amazing degree, below his feet. Knowing it had something to do with the element's Lust had as aresenal, he paced away, until is feet grew cold again. In a moments second, the small circumference he moved from, melted, allowing a small fleet of magma to rise in its place, towering over the rest of the field, including himself.

"Nice try Lust. I admit your control over nature's rage is impressive, but what shall you do when you've been extinguished?"

Instead of doing anything too "stupid", he only rested upon a stone slab of marble. He grew warm in no time, and felt as if he had been striped of all his clothes only lying naked and comfortable on this beauty. He closed his hands together and cradled them under his head, watching the sun, slowly revolve. Crossing one leg over the other, he silently went into another state of mind. His mind set far into the future, anticipating what was ahead. Smiling, he knew that the battle would be quite "prolonged."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back