• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Video Problem on Google Chrome

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
My issue basically is that videos that I play are slower. For example, videos that I watch on youtube are out of sync with the audio. Videos just run slower than usual and its been really annoying me lately. I've had this problem for a few months now and I always assumed it was my slow computer (had it since early 2000s). I found that it was not the case because I just downloaded Internet Explorer 8 and videos run fine on it. I just don't want to resort to it because Google Chrome is just fine without this annoying issue.

Anyway, my question is for others who have Google Chrome. Did any of you have this problem? If so, did you fix it some how? I tried searching online to find others with the problem but found no results.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I use Chrome and I've been having a minor problem with slow video loading the past few weeks. When it starts, the audio is off sync by a few seconds but after those few seconds it goes back to normal. My problem isn't half as bad as your's sounds, but it's still a bit annoying. I have a 2011 Macbook Pro though, so I don't think it's because my computer is old. It's probably just a glitch in the browser itself which in that case you'll just have to wait for an update that resolves it. Or you could just clear your complete history (it actually does help sometimes) and see if you have a Flash player update. It may work, it may not.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I have my flash player updated. And it's nice to know that I'm not the only one with this problem. I'll try deleting browser history like you said and see if it helps.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Or just uninstall your browser and upload it again. It might sound abit extreme, but if you're computer is fast - you should have no problem doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back