• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Villians Vendetta

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm Ventus

Ok So I've tried several times to make it and I Failed Here's what I'm using

Ventus Level:54
Command Deck:Slicing Hurricane
Finish:Stratosphere (very last you get)
Most used Command Style: Sky Climber or Wingblade

Command Deck
Magnet Spiral (Maxed Out)
Salvation (Maxed Out)
Wind Raid (Maxed Out)
Curaga (Maxed Out)
Zero Graviga (Maxed Out)
Aeroga (Maxed Out)
Thundaga (Maxed Out)

Shotlock
Multivortex (Maxed Out)

Action Commands
High Jump (Maxed Out)
Super glide (Maxed Out)
Dodge Roll (Maxed Out)
Air Slide (Maxed Out)
Block (Maxed Out)
Counter Rush (Maxed Out)
Payback raid (Maxed Out)
Reversal (Maxed Out)
Reversal Slash (Maxed Out)

Someone Told me to get the following but idk how to get them.

Renewal Block
Fire Glide
Ice Slide
Thunder Roll

Can someone tell me how to get this

PrinnyGod

Awards
Renewel Block: Esuna or Curaga+Block(You need to buy another copy if you only have one)
Fire Glide: Firaga+Glide
Ice Slide: Blizzaga+Air Slide
Thunder Roll: Thundaga+Dodge Roll

I wouldn't recommend using Thunder Roll, as it shortens the period of invulnerability the dodge roll gives you

Storm Ventus

It's not giving me the options to fuse Firaga with Glide is there something specific I'm supposed to do.

PrinnyGod

Awards
Well, if you're going against all bosses, you can't really use many big AoE(Area of effect) attacks effectively. Fire/Thunder Surge is always nice, but the Multivortex Shotlock is always amazing against bosses.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Like Prinny said, If you want physical attacks, Ventus can't go wrong with the Surges. Try not to go into Sky Climber, as it negates Ventus' amazing Dodge Roll. You don't really need any fancy movement abilities apart from Superglide and Dodge Roll, and Renewal Block is useful on certain bosses, but utterly ineffective against the real threat, Iron Imprisoner IV, as you really can't block his attacks. A good choice for magic is Firaga, as it can stagger most bosses (The exceptions being Wheelmaster, Trinity Armor, and Ice Colossus), and works wonders against all forms of the Iron Imprisoner. Normally I would recommend Sonic Blade (Awesome attack that only uses up one deck slot), but it's one of those moves that can put Ventus into Sky Climber, so it's best not to add it for added survivability. As long as you know how to dodge the bosses attacks and spam stagger inducing moves (like Firaga), the only real threat will be I.I.IV, and even then Firaga and Dodge Roll are a big help. Hope this helps, and Good Luck!

PrinnyGod

Awards
Oh right, forgot about Sonic Blade(although, I rarely use it, since it always felt like it left Ven open to attacks against bosses or swarms of enemies)
Also, I didn't know that Firaga interrupted I.I.IV.'s attacks, would've made that a whole lot easier for me... oh well.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Yeah. Sonic Blade can also stagger Iron Imprisoner IV, but since it can put Ventus into Sky Climber...

Anywho, It was ProperArtist who originally discovered that Firaga can stagger him. I continuously thank him for that. Worked well when I took him on with Ventus, and with Aqua, Triple Firaga is really useful, too. It basically fires off three Firagas that deal slightly less damage on their own, but combined deal a bit more than a standard Firaga. I would recommend being in the air when using it, as using it on the ground may cause the Lock On to vanish, which won't help against I.I.IV. Hope it helps!

PrinnyGod

Awards
Yeah. Sonic Blade can also stagger Iron Imprisoner IV, but since it can put Ventus into Sky Climber...

Anywho, It was ProperArtist who originally discovered that Firaga can stagger him. I continuously thank him for that. Worked well when I took him on with Ventus, and with Aqua, Triple Firaga is really useful, too. It basically fires off three Firagas that deal slightly less damage on their own, but combined deal a bit more than a standard Firaga. I would recommend being in the air when using it, as using it on the ground may cause the Lock On to vanish, which won't help against I.I.IV. Hope it helps!

Well this'll help when I have to fight him with Terra and Aqua, thanks!

cloudzack117

So far I have only unlocked Villains Vendetta with ven. I beat it at lvl 45 with him. I was using Void Gear, and I had one curaga, group curaga, and the rest of my deck was ethers. For most of the bosses I would spam multivortex until i ran out of focus in turn i would thene let myself get hit by the boss(damage syphon lets you recover focus whenevr you get hit). This obviously doesn't work agaisnt the last few bosses but with IP4 when he uses the move where the tiles fly everywhere just let them hit you becouse they do low damage. Then quickly heal and start rolling. Also when it starts to suck you in you recover focus as you get pulled in. While you are getting pulled in just start mashing square in the opposte direction and you will roll away right when it explodeds. For the other stronger bosses just chug an ether when there is an opening. TO me the hardest boss in the entire level was the Wheel becouse you cant shot lock it's main weak pouint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back