• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vincent and Yuna

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality/Fantasy

Listen I'm new here well actualy i never updated but i just want to know if Vincent and Yuna r gonna apear in KH2

Hokage

Banned
Awards
really thats cool iwish i knew the world they were in. maybe they didnt make it to Traverse Townn when the heartless invaded Hollow Bastion and maybe now they are there. hmmmm..... maybe

RikuOfDarkness

IMDb lists the voices here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0390163/

One of my friends who remembers Hercules well said that the "Pain" listed probably isn't the Pain from FFX2. She says that "Pain" and "Panic" (listed just above Riku - one k) are two small characters from Hercules.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
That's an unreliable source for game castings...that is all fan-submitted and Vincent and Yuna are not confirmed. That is all speculated news, so don't believe what imdb says (when dealing with games) so, they are not confirmed, and IMO, i don't think Yuna will not be KH2...why would she be in it anyways? Would she be and org member? :p

DarkestSora

Yes I do believe that Yuna and Vincent r not confirmed and I don't think they will b but I do hope that they will but I hope they're in Hollow Bastion

~NGD OMEGA~

Yuna is NOT CONFIRMED!!! (yay! I got here before KL!!!)

However Vinicent is, though there are no screens of him yet.

And Zanarkand would not work out for two very good reasons. TIDUS AND WAKKA!!!! First off they are on Destiny Islands, and Second they are too young to start that story yet. However it is possible she could be in, but a younger version possibly. HA I MANAGED TO SET THIS STRAIGHT BEFORE KL!!!

And also, IMDB is not exactly reliable, but KL could explain the reason better than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back