• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Vincent Corazza and Richard Epcar Not Reprising Roles in KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Gonna go with not recording yet. Just making an assumption here(and we all know the saying), but given there's a reasonable amount of editting that goes into the voice clips after they're done(like leveling, raising/lowering pitches, etc.), it makes sense to get all of the major actors out of the way first so that editting can be done while the rest of the minor roles can go in.

Thus the reason the only two real confirmations/hints we have are McCartney and Stoner so far. But yeah, I'm just speculating here.

I'm going to go with this, it makes the most sense that they haven't been asked yet. It wouldn't make sense for them to not have voices like Zexion's in 1.5

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Billy Zane master race reporting in.

I seriously love his voice acting in the first game. I wish they would have brought Epcar in to begin with so my nitpicking wouldn't kick in anytime Xehanort's Heartless speaks in the other games.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;LV4JSucd7iY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV4JSucd7iY[/video]

limit

Actually, I kinda wish Epcar returns rather than Zane. Sure, Zane's work was great in KH1, but he wouldn't really make a good voice for when someone is possessed. Epcar's voice is really good anyway, so...

Voltron

Silver Member
Billy Zane master race reporting in.

I seriously love his voice acting in the first game. I wish they would have brought Epcar in to begin with so my nitpicking wouldn't kick in anytime Xehanort's Heartless speaks in the other games.

This^

But, I would have to go with the consensus here and say that they just haven't started their recordings yet. Granted, I don't remember much about Days.

flurryflames

If they included the scene in the flashback/memory where it shows Zexion at Distiny Island talking to Xion/Sora then Vincent Corrazza would have to return to voice Zexion because it was an actual cutscene. I feel that he can't' talk about it yet. Alot of VA's actors are under the can't diclose information out contract. I guess with Jessie he got permission to do so.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If they included the scene in the flashback/memory where it shows Zexion at Distiny Island talking to Xion/Sora then Vincent Corrazza would have to return to voice Zexion because it was an actual cutscene. I feel that he can't' talk about it yet. Alot of VA's actors are under the can't diclose information out contract.

They should still have the recording of that scene in it's original quality. Doubtful that he'd need to record it again.

I guess with Jessie he got permission to do so.

Jesse definitely didn't get permission considering a bunch of angry legal folk got him to take down the tweet and video, and sent out C&Ds for copies of said video to be taken down.

JTD95

Didn't David Gallagher say something along the lines of that they were only contacted a short period of time before the recording were to take place? The recording might just have begun and they haven't contacted Vincent yet.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Didn't David Gallagher say something along the lines of that they were only contacted a short period of time before the recording were to take place? The recording might just have begun and they haven't contacted Vincent yet.
Yeah we know. There's a whole world of possibilities out there as to why Vincent hasn't been called back yet. Only time will tell if our master Illusionist will be a grand comeback.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Is there even a reason for Vincent Corazza to reprise his role? After all his most prominent scene in the game "Snarl of Memories" is already voiced and there's the chance that his tutorial mission could be skipped, because it was about the mission Gauge, which won't really play a role in the HD theater or is there a scene I forgot about?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There's always the common room place.
*sob* I just want Zexion. If every member doesn't have something new I will cry.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
CAPITAL N

I JUST WANT THE CAPITAL N ;A;

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
HEY

HEY