• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vincent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

voodoobuddhist

I agree with the MuffinMan, and if he is in the game, do you think he'll kick Cloud's ass-teroid for taking his attire in the first Kingdom Hearts?

Chronos_20

i know this is off-topic but....only 24 more days until KH2 realesses in Japan...all of the questions and theories will get there awnser and conclusion!!!

Alric Sano

I heard the rumors, but have seen no proof though I have seen a lot of FF characters added, adding Vincent would be awesome!

Chronos_20

if vincent would show up in kh2 it would be cool if sora and co. met him in those gloomy five towers on "the other side" of Hollow Bastion....sent there as an outcast or sumethin...

Ansem/Sephy

The closest thing to proof is te fact that reliable sources (NOT IMDB) have him on the voice actors list for the Japanese version of II. All the more reason to give the game a "T" rating. Vincent is one of my favs so it'd be awesome if he would appear in KHII.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Vincent has never been confirmed, he has always been rumoured.

But after the confirmation of Auron in the game, this rumour has actually been disclosed, since Auron and Vincent are much alike in their role in their game (FF10 and FF7)

And since Rinoa is now highly rumoured, bigger chance she's in it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back