• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vivi could easily pass off as a Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zidane, should he make a cameo>

• Oh God, yes!

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • No, not really.

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Could care less.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Who's Zidane?

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

voodoobuddhist

If we had not seen Vivi in FFIX you could easily be fooled to think he is a Heartless. He has the yellow eyes and where is his face? All he's missing is the Heartless symbol. It's so cool to see Vivi make a cameo. Big fantasy match, Donald vs. Vivi! Holy spit, that would be sweet! Now the other question is, where the hell is Zidane? He would so fit in with the Twilight Town crew. In FFIX he was a kid, 16 if I recall. He was spunky. These are just thoughts like everyone has. No flaming.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
yes Vivi would pass off as a heartless due to his hat and the way he is, like in FFIX, people thought Vivi was one of those bad mages when he wasn't lol, but the answer to your thought like everyone has, well you are wrong there. I didn't really like Zidane at all. he was a monkey-boy that was annoying. meh Vivi will be enough for me, if their was Quina in it, that would be hilariouis

Dr. Stoopid

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=29469&highlight=zidane

This pic was posted about a month ago if anyone remembers it, so Zidane is a possibility if the pic isn't fake. However, the people who replied to this post suggest that it is an FF9 screenshot and not a KH2 shot, along with their theories, but who knows...

btw, I voted for "oh god, yes." but only because it is the only yes answer in this poll. My real answer is, "why not, the more FF the better."

Last edited:

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
Vivi does look alot like a heartless and i hope that Zidane will be back with his weird tail...

Light Aura

Zidane was cool. He was a lot more social than Cloud and Squall which was a change. Although he was a bit perverted at times like when he touched Dagger's butt.

S

Scarecrow

I would rather see Freya. She would be a great hidden boss. If you're in to that kind of thing ofcourse.......you know....ratgirls........lol.

Locksmith

I can see it now...

Introduction of a temp character:
Sora: Aaagh! (rushes in with the keyblade)
Vivi: !!!!!!
<afterwards>
Sora: (twitching, panting, thawing, nursing his burns & chugging elixir)
Goofy: Ah-hyuck, lookie here Sora. This one didn't have a heartless symbol and it's not dissapearing.
Sora: ...Uh oh.

Come to think of it, Vivi could probably pull off a decent Shaun of the Dead with the Heartless crowds if he really had to, especially with that Doomsday spell.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
if Zidane was in it i would kill myself, Vivi is good enough, lol Shawn of the Dead, yeah i can imagine it,

Vivi: Lets go heartless, do my bidding! muahahahaha
Zidane: Vivi snap out of it!
Vivi: shut you monkey fu**ing hag
Zidane: wha..................?
Vivi: uses Doomsday! muahahahaha! all killed except me! WAIT I DON'T HAVE THE ARMOUR TO PROTECT! *DIES*

Sora and Co.: but we do, we stole it! XD
Zidane: hey i'm the theif
Sora: What are you doing alive?
Zidane: this ain't my game! now gimme back the armour
Sora: why you little

*FIGHT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back