• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Voice acting for Re: CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
uhh yes! thats what I'm saying lol. I don't care about voice actors as long as we get the game I'll be fine. heck even the guy that did barney's voice would be more appropriate for those actors "WERE ONE BIG FAMILY"

Cool, because I'd LMFAO and enjoy the game even more. XD

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
I just want the characters to sound good. and if it's the same guy who does Hojo in Crisis Core, then that'll work

That's Paul Edding(sp?). He's good with Hojo and since Vexen and Hojo have the same Japapnese VA's It seems only right that they have the sam eAmerican VA. It was the Same with the Axel?Reno thing. They just fit.

lol, nice. but yeah, I want it to hurry faster.

If Larxene walked in and started talking like Barney I'd wet my self from laughter in the first 5 minutes. XDXDXD

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
Crispin Freeman did Rude right?
If so he could do maybe do Lexaeus.
Vexen Paul Eiding
Marluxia hmm... I hate when people call him a pink gay and stuff. So a dark voice like the Japanese is okay for me.
Zexion, I'm realy hoping for a voice fitting him, if not as good then better than the Japanese voice.
Larxene I don't know.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Crispin Freeman did Rude right?
If so he could do maybe do Lexaeus.
Vexen Paul Eiding
Marluxia hmm... I hate when people call him a pink gay and stuff. So a dark voice like the Japanese is okay for me.
Zexion, I'm realy hoping for a voice fitting him, if not as good then better than the Japanese voice.
Larxene I don't know.

Lexeaus + Rude's voice = Me running away with my favorite Turk. *No it isn't Reno* IDK who but not my Ruddykins. D:<

Vexen-Paul Eiding FTW

Marluxia-Pual Dobson Paul Dobson was Naraku's VA in Inuyasha and as much as I hate the show, I love Paul Dobson.

Zexion - Nero's VA from DoC

Larxene - Lady from DMC's VA....or Barney 8D

Toxic Uchiha

I have a feeling Larxene is going to be somebody loud. Hopefully David Gallagher doesn't do Riku. I forgot the name who did Riku in KHI. And Sora has to have the same voice from KHI. I hope all the voices are where they should be. But I want to hear Lexaeus's voice besides that real DEEP one from KH RE:COM JP.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Pretty much this is how I see it, Sora and Riku are just hitting puberty, so there voices might be a bit different from KH1 so No worries on that. Other than the organization members I'm sure they'll pull something off.

~Gunther~

Website
www.marriland.com
Hm...

Kate Higgins - Larxene
Johnny Yong Bosch - Zexion
Jamieson Price - Lexaeus
Steve Blum - Marluxia
Liam O'Brien - Vexen

Or something like that. As long as the voices fit the characters, I'm good. :B

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
I have a feeling Larxene is going to be somebody loud. Hopefully David Gallagher doesn't do Riku. I forgot the name who did Riku in KHI. And Sora has to have the same voice from KHI. I hope all the voices are where they should be. But I want to hear Lexaeus's voice besides that real DEEP one from KH RE:COM JP.

David Gallagher has already been confirmed, sorry. :/

Pretty much this is how I see it, Sora and Riku are just hitting puberty, so there voices might be a bit different from KH1 so No worries on that. Other than the organization members I'm sure they'll pull something off.

No. All that needs to be done for voice changing is some mild audio editing. The actors for Sora/Riku/Namine/Axel have already been confirmed as their previous VAs.

Kate Higgins - Larxene
Johnny Yong Bosch - Zexion
Jamieson Price - Lexaeus
Steve Blum - Marluxia
Liam O'Brien - Vexen

No for Vexen's VA and Zexion's VA. Marluxia I could see. Larxene's a maybe and Lexeaus's VA i don't know so I'm remaining neutral on that.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Laura Bailey would be perfect for larxene, kind of a high-pitched annoying voice. and idk who chris murphy is, but if he has a real deep voice tht would be good for him too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back