• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Voice Acting in KHII Sucks!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

i can't believe there are actually some people who even have something to complain about this game since before this week when the interviews came out everyone thought this was the most perfect game in the world, now sanctuary and the voice acting interviews came out and everyone's like "oh this game is gonna suck blah blah blah" get over yourselves...you've been waiting for years for this game and now you have something to say about it? don't you think that's either a bit hypocritical, or a bit stupid?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Princess Sakura said:
Lmfao.

My speakers don't work anymore, so I don't even know how the voices sound lke. I don't care if the Three Stooges were voicing people. :/ It's the gameplay i'm concerned about. The graphics are awesome, and so is the storyline. I could care less about voice actors.
You're right. It's not about the voices anymore really. I look at the story and graphics. But the voice actors do sound good. Will people just get over what they sound like? So what if they sound bad to you? To me, they sound just fine.

TwilightSoulKey said:
i can't believe there are actually some people who even have something to complain about this game since before this week when the interviews came out everyone thought this was the most perfect game in the world, now sanctuary and the voice acting interviews came out and everyone's like "oh this game is gonna suck blah blah blah" get over yourselves...you've been waiting for years for this game and now you have something to say about it? don't you think that's either a bit hypocritical, or a bit stupid?
It is stupid for people to complain ... especially at a time soooo close to the release of Kingdom Hearts 2 in America. Quit complaining! There are worse things about the game than the voice acting. Stuff you whoever made this thread. Get over it and play the whole game before you start criticising things about it. Don't judge a book by its cover.

E

Eclipse

yeah sora doesn't sound all giddy kiddy like "LA LA LA PONIES LA LA LA MY FRIENDS ARE MY POWER DEEP DOWN IN THE HEART THERE IS LIGHT THE HEART MAY BE WEAK LA LA LA BUT THE LIGHT NEVER GOES OUT LA LA LA FRIENDS IN MY HEART" i mean this time he's actually gonna act mature instead of all immature

exile31

I think the VA was good in all the interviews I've seen. Jesse doesn't seem to have done as bad a job as everyone thought he was going to. The others were cool to and I like how Sora is going to sound much more mature.

Ansem/Sephy

^lol
Yes I thought the voice acting was better this time around. besides Aeris. I love that Christopher Lee is doing Diz. that is gonna be so awsome!

I agree! that was an awesome move on S/E's part! anyway, plz stop critisizing me now! if u guys read, ud know my opinion's completely changed! the only thing that bugs me about the V/O's now, besides the new Aerith, is the less than perfect lip-syncing, but otherwise, it's awesome! even Jessee suprised me (not that i judged him b/c of his past, i think Lance Bass made a cool Sephiroth, its just that i wasnt sure if he would sound right for Roxas). Anyway u cut it, i think this'll rock. but who do u think is going to do the Org. XIII? in Japan, most of them were one person, lol. im especially curious about Xemnas and Saix.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I don't think the VA's are the problem, just the tone. I'm kind of wondering what tone Lee will do for DiZ. I'm guessing his normal Dooku voice, that would fit pretty good. It's not that the VA's so far are bad, they just don't fight right. Riku, Roxas, Namine and the FF Cast aside (except for Aerith) the voices just seem really weird. Maybes it's because I've been playing the Japanese version all the time but they just don't make the same tone in voice. Like Sora in the Japanese version has a deeper tone I believe. Kairi also sounds a bit more matured.

klclodi13

Website
ninjanightmare.deviantart.com
Holy Jezuz Convention! What is up with people and their constant complaining about the voice acting...?! I, myself, dont give two shits about the voice acting...I'm just glad they even HAVE voice acting (god...its the Sonic Game Voice Actors being replaced by the Sonic X Cast all over again >_>")...besides, I think its more important to focus on the gameplay and storyline rather than the voice acting because they're the most important thing about a game, not the voice acting...but SOME people dont realize that. Remember all the old Final Fantasys like FFVII? It had a great storyline and people loved it and it never had voice acting! But now all of a sudden, great games with excellent gameplay and storylines are being released with voice actors, but people dont seem to focus on the stuff thats important about the game: Gameplay and Storyline. A voice is a voice and there's nothing you can do about it. People who complain about the voice acting more than the gameplay is a TOTAL loser! (Even people who complain about the Game's God-Forsaken Theme Song <_<")

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
why do people care about voice acting i didnt even know who the voice actors was for kh1 until i joined this site(and to tell the truth the only one i do know is haley joe osmont-or something like that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back