• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Voice Acting in KHII Sucks!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Who cares about the voice acting when you have great grahics and a really good storyline, which is all complicated? You're all babies crying that the voice acting sucks? And you say this a month before it's due to come out? Get a life, people who hate the voice acting.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Sorry that voice acting is a large part of the game for me. Especially in an RPG that is all Voice Acting. A really good story line? As much as I love KH2 (and I do love it) it's far from really good. The story line is about as linear and pointless as ever. 90% of the game is just filler and the rare chance that main characters do show up (seriously, DiZ is in about 3 scenes) the story is thrown on you. I love how people have NO clue what makes a game. Great Graphics and Great Story make a game? What about all the other people that say Graphics don't mean anything if you have great game play? You say don't judge a book by its cover yet you say that a great cover makes the game worth it? No one is bashing your opinion on the game, respect ours. Simple as that.

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
ye their is some truth to that but to each his own no game is perfect but this game is good and i don't think that it was made to be a huge blockbuster hit i think it's hear to give us that hit of fan boy crack and a lot of people seem to think
it is great about over a mill and still more to come

Mr.

Sora's voice was stupid in the last game. .__.
Anyway, I don't care about the voice acting. The fighting and revamped combat system is all that I want.
*will always drive Brave form* XD
Double-wielding killer attacks = pwnage.

dark_light13

AngelofDestiny said:
Who cares about the voice acting when you have great grahics and a really good storyline, which is all complicated? You're all babies crying that the voice acting sucks? And you say this a month before it's due to come out? Get a life, people who hate the voice acting.

phhht! VA dosnt mater my A**. the voices put life into the charecters. VA is a huge part of the game. emgine if they said their lines with no emotion the game would be empty and boring. sorry but you are extreemly wrong. the VA brings the charecter to life!

klclodi13

Website
ninjanightmare.deviantart.com
AngelofDestiny said:

That's what I've been saying >_>"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back