• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Voice actor interviews

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH fan 1989

Awards
Will we see actor interviews like Haley Joel Osment, David Gallagher. Mandy Moore. Zachary Levi, among others Like they did in KH2?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If Disney host a launch event or Square hired a company to film interviews while recording happened, then yes.

Otherwise no.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
With how marketing is being handled for this game, I'm certainly not optimistic. It'd be a pleasant surprise if we do get some cast interviews though.

The biggest shame of KH marketing so far is how these cowards still haven't let us hear a single word from David Gallagher as Riku :mad:

TheMostRad

I do enjoy picturing Haley Joel Osment going to town and throwing on a spiky-hair wig, though I suspect that shall remain in the realms of my fantasies.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I’m not hopeful we will in any kind of official marketing capacity from Disney/Square Enix. But there will probably be some times where the voice actors talk to media or do Q&As with fans where KH might come up if they’re allowed to talk about it after release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back