• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

voice actor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybade man29

Sorry if this has been asked before, but now that Kh2 is Japan(darn them), do we have any idea who Bhk/Roxas' voice actor might be for english, or are we still in the dark?

Yoda_Mickey

I'm not sure they've decided yet.. but meh. I'm just glad David Borenaz(sp??) is doing the voice for Leon again. So as long as Lance Bass doesn't do the voice for Sephiroth, I'm happy.

Oblivion115

maybe Haley Joe Osment will be Roxas cus Sora and Roxas could have the same voice right?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
i guess haley joel osmound would also do the voice of roxas =/ more money for him i guess <.<

not really, they get everyone there for a week or too and they pay them by the week.

Kid_Nobody

If your gonna ask questions like that, what would Namine' voice actor???
is it the same for Kairi??? I don't think the japanese videos speculate what the english voice actors sound like.

Light Aura

I wouldn't want Sora and Roxas to have the same name. It just seems kind of weird having two main characters with the same voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back