• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Voice actors for KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoopuf

Everybody knows Namine from Chain of Memories, right? Well, if she ends up being in KH2, who do you think her voice actor would be?

I reackon a good one would be Hilary Duff. I don't lik her, I just think her voice suits Namine's character.

And who's voice would be good for the BHK do you reackon. I have no idea ...

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
I don't think Namine is in KH2 but ya never know she could be... As for BHK's voice.. I have no idea.

HOOBASTANKIE

I was thinking about this the other day, not about those characters though. Do you think they'll have the same voice actors for Sora and Riku? I'm not sure because they're both obviously older and I think there's a possibility of getting people with more mature voices, at least for Sora because Riku's is already kinda deep.

U

unownduelweilder

Namine is in Kh2 but i think her voice shouldn't be Hillary Duff not sure who though. I like haley joel osment as Sora i think it fits sora's personality

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
Eww...no way should Hilary Duff be Namine! Hmm...they'll probably choose some kind of unknown popstar though. As for BHK, heh...some pretty boy like Jesse McCartney. Who knows really, they'll have to pick a boy with a teenage voice though. I wonder if they'll use Lance Bass as the voice of Sephiroth again. He barely talked, but I thought it was pretty funny hurling my keyblade at an NSYNC member. ^.^

cloud@omnislash

Osama Bin Laden would be perfect for Diz. And Hillary Duff's being Namine would scare the **** out of me. Never would get used to it; I would rather listen to Donald and Kairi talk.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
Hahaha, what else than a crazy terrorist to play what appears to be a big part of the organization. I don't know if SquareEnix would want the Middle Eastern accent though. As for Namine's voice...I think someone like Mandy Moore should play her. I mean I know she played Aeris, but the only thing she said was lke: "Did the king send you?" Ugh...if Hilary did act as Namine she'd probably do her own poppy version of Simple and Clean. I like the actor for Sora...I have guy friends around his age that don't have mature voices yet, so I say keep Haley Joel Osment!

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
i never kenw haely joel osment played sora till like a year ago and it soo doesnt soud like him "i see dead people' hehe. yea but as for namine i hope its not some preppy pop star.. i hate there voices...
ps Ultima Monkey- i thought it was funny beating the crap outta an n*sync meber too... hehe... only motive to beat sepheroth...

kizzyke

Voice Actors????
Oh Yeah and Haley Joel Osment for Sora, Okay, great and you don't have to think about his voice... He grew up, i heard some parts of his last movie and i must say that his voice has changed...
I like the thought of Jesse McCartney's voice for BHK...
I said it this week to a friend of mine...(i'm totally into the guy right know)
Kairi and riku will be the same voices I guess...
Just Like the other ones...
Maybe the original FFX voice for Tidus? i don't know...

As long as they don't pick Hilary Duff or one of the other weird popsingers it's good for me...
The voices have to be a bit compatible with there characters....

kizzyke

kerobaroes said:
i heard that britney spears was going to do namine, i also heard that haley joel osment was still going to do sora in KH2

I heard the thing from Haley too, I should be stupid if they used another voiceactor
But the thing of Britney being Namine...It's pretty weird :eek:

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
im not worrying about namine or BHk, i just wanna know who is doing sora riku and kairi's voices. Haley Joel's voice has changed since 2002 majorly, but i hope he plays soras voice still.

lol that would be freakishly funny if brittny spears was namines voice lol.... to many celebs these days. they need to pick a girl from this forum to play namine

kizzyke

I guess he will be, because Sora grew up too so maybe people won't be bothered about the thing that Haley Joel's and Sora's voice will be another one than in KH1

A

Audo

Kizzyke Jesse McCartney? I thought you said you didnt want a pop singer to voice BHK or Naminé. His voice is more girlish than wat Haley's was. David Gallagher has all ready confirmed that he will be returning for KH2 on his official site.
DGR Interview said:
DGR interviewer:Have you heard anymore about possibly voicing for Kingdom Hearts 2?
David:I had thought that Kingdom Hearts 2 would go on without me but I recently got the phone call and the deal for my part as Riku in KH2 is in the works, as well as possibly working on other games.
So Riku is definatly in KH2 lol. I dont think Hilary Duff would be bad for Naminé I think she would fit the part percfectly or maybe Jenifer Aniston would be petter lol. Im not reallhy sure about the BHK yet but i dont think it should be Jesse McCartney

Luminara

I also agree, it's probably still going to be weard though. I mean you are adjusted to Sora's voice but hey I still like it.
ABout the popstar thingy! It would idd be weard.They would totally make Namine some kind of messed up poppy girl!

Ultima Monkey, I was really practically hanging over my pc from laughter, can you imagine. Hilary Duff or someother poppy 17year old dancing around and singing 'Simple and Clean' I mean it would be hilarious!! lol

kizzyke

Riku Keyblade=>
Kizzyke Jesse McCartney? I thought you said you didnt want a pop singer to voice BHK or Naminé. His voice is more girlish than wat Haley's was. David Gallagher has all ready confirmed that he will be returning for KH2 on his official site.

Okay, I'm Sorry :) I think i just messed up my lines
it's just the thing that Jesse is an actor too
Okay he might be a bit poppy but not as poppy as Hilary duff, Lindsay lohan or britney...
I was just giving an example because i like Jesse's voice in Summerland

And The Thing That Haley's Voice isn't poppy
Okay, he only plays in Drama or Thriller movies and I like the guy
And You might be right about the thing that Haley's voice is more mature than Jesse's
But it was just a suggestion :cool:

kizzyke

kerobaroes said:
who's david gallagher? pardon my spelling, and who did he do?

David gallagher plays Simon in the TV-show Seventh Heaven and His voice was used for Riku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back