• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Voice Actors Suggestions?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth_spawn

and what i waz sayin kerpbaroes was not that a girl shouldnt do it i was saying some girl thought BHK should have a manly voice not a kiddish voice....i dont know who i meant id have to check

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
hell i dont know what i meant
ok so we are in unison on that one.
and what i waz sayin kerpbaroes was not that a girl shouldnt do it i was saying some girl thought BHK should have a manly voice not a kiddish voice....i dont know who i meant id have to check
i think that a manly voice would not fit him, he is like the same size as sora, and look at his voice!

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Leon was crappy. -_-

David Boreanaz was perfect for Leon. I didn't even flutter an eyelid when I heard it it fitted so well. x.x' Don't change it!

And Sephiroth was just like, "OMG NSYNC?!" How could you stick the space dude from Nsync to be a major bad ass like Sephiroth? I think that if Sephiroth should be played by anyone (in real life) it should be Jason Isaacs from Harry Potter, The Patriot, and Peter Pan. That guy is AWESOME and he could so pull it off. lolz ^_~ Can you imagine!?

Ahh, I hate people who disregard Lance just because he was from N*Sync. I think his voice was perfect for Sephiroth, and Sephiroths voice in the game was perfect. It fitted him. Sephiroth wouldn't suit a deeper or more macho voice, not one bit.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Aren't you guys glad I started this forum? I'm so happy I started something great!

I still think what I think in my very first post but I think Michael Reisz(Matt and Takuya from Digimon) should make BHK's voice.

I'd like to that all the little people I stepped on to...huh? Oh....

candymog

VersionX said:
Sephiroth wouldn't suit a deeper or more macho voice, not one bit.
Um....I don't know if u know who Jason Isaacs is but his voice is not macho....^_~ Just wanted to clear that up. He has a cynical kinda British accent (when he wants to) voice that I think would be pretty interesting. Leon just seemed kinda stiff. I mean I guess Squall is like that but he tended to pause in certain lines that it seemed he was reading from a script. It's just my opinion but w/e.

Majik1387

Sora:Haley Joel Osment
Riku: David Gallagher
Kairi: same actress(don't remember her name)
Enigmatic Man: Billy Zane
BHK: Shia LeBeouf or Ricky Ullman
Namine: Emily VanCamp
Diz: Jason Isaacs
Axel: Ryan Reynolds
Auron: same guy from final fantasy game
Lexaeus: i don't know, some guy
Zexion: Ryan Philippe
Vexen: Gale Harold
Leon: David Boreanez(though i don't like him, he fits the voice)
Cloud: Kevin Zegers
Aerith: Mandy Moore
Yuffie: Anne Hathaway(Christie Romano was a terrible choice in my opinion)
Cid: Bruce Willis

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
did cid even say anything in kh1 i meen out loud hmmm o well bruce willis is cool
I agree with all the acters u listed
o and people were saying that the original voice actors wouldn't work because their voices would be different because of puberty well ummm sora riku and kairi arn't exactly the same either they had some changes as well and kairi pretty much had a miracle lol

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Michael Reisz for BHK! Or Shaun Flemming! Or Brianne Siddall!
Michael Dobson for Axel! *the guy who did Psymon in SSX 3*
Tara Strong for Yuffie!

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
tetraalmasy said:
I think these people are the people fit to play the parts in Kingdom Hearts 2! Um...please don't yell at me if I offend you in any way....let me appologize now....but I feel strong in these suggestions:

Sora: ?
Kairi: Amanda Winn-Lee, or Wendee Lee
Riku: ?
BHK: Shaun Flemming, or Brianne Siddall
Namine: Michelle Ruff
Axel: Michael Dobson
Diz: ?
Yuffie: Tara Strong
Squall/Leon: David Boreanaz
Aeris/Aerith: Utada Hikaru * I think She has a good voice for her...though Maaya Sakamoto originally made the voice for her and she has a high voice.....oh well* or Mandy Moore
Cloud: Steven Burns (?)
Cid: ! he never had a voice in Kingdom Hearts.....so....Someone who smokes a lot! Just playin....but I don't know...
Unknows: Joshua Seth, Michael Reisz at least these people......

Theme Song? Listed Best Suggested to least:
-Exodus by Utada Hikaru
-Uso Miniata I Love You (A False I Love You) *In Japanese* By Utada Hikaru
-Kremlin Dusk by Utada Hikaru
-Colors *in Japanese* by Utada Hikaru
If not, then they should keep Simple and Clean *Stick with Utada Hikaru though*

I stick by these choices (My first choices) but I think Michael Reisz should do BHK's voice. Oh and For Cloud...forgive me I meant Steve Burton...

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Tara Strong? A bad Yuffie? Awww you really think? But Yuffie is similar to Rikku and Tara Strong made the voice of Rikku.....awww....

I still stand by my choice.....

candymog

Majik1387 said:
Sora:Haley Joel Osment
Riku: David Gallagher
Kairi: same actress(don't remember her name)
Enigmatic Man: Billy Zane
BHK: Shia LeBeouf or Ricky Ullman
Namine: Emily VanCamp
Diz: Jason Isaacs
Axel: Ryan Reynolds
Auron: same guy from final fantasy game
Lexaeus: i don't know, some guy
Zexion: Ryan Philippe
Vexen: Gale Harold
Leon: David Boreanez(though i don't like him, he fits the voice)
Cloud: Kevin Zegers
Aerith: Mandy Moore
Yuffie: Anne Hathaway(Christie Romano was a terrible choice in my opinion)
Cid: Bruce Willis

Hell ya! I like ur list! Totally agree with a lot of them. Niiice. ^_~

DJFirewolf

I think Heath Ledger should voice someone, maybe a new Org member. He should've been picked as Cloud or Leon. (Not that I'm saying David Boreanaz or Steve Burton weren't well cast, Steve held great emotion in Cloud's voice. David was a little weak, but I still think he's a good actor, just a little inexperienced in voice acting.)

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
If there is Cloud and Sephroth....I think they should include Squall with Seifer Almasy! You know....Seifer.....from FFVII....DUH! MICHAEL REISZ FOR BHK!

Majik1387

tetraalmasy said:
If there is Cloud and Sephroth....I think they should include Squall with Seifer Almasy! You know....Seifer.....from FFVII....DUH! MICHAEL REISZ FOR BHK!

Seifer is from FFVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back