• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Voice Actors Suggestions?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sora: HALEY!!! *tackles* xD
Riku: Forgot how to spell his name but the same guy...
Kairi: Same
Axel: Um...
BHK: Brianne Siddall or Brian Beacock (Both did something with Digimon... *sweatdrop*)
Namine: Tara Strong or Melissa Fahn(Think Gaz from Invader ZiM! :D)

That's all I can think of!

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
I think Namine should be played by.....I forgot her name,Michelle something,she playes Dawn in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" & Hariot from "Hariot the Spy"?

Milh_Amethyz

Here a list of mine
i got this from KHU

The original Kingdom Hearts featured a huge amount of characters, with the majority having spoken lines done by individual voice actors, including well known actors such as Haley Joel Osment, James Woods and Mandy Moore. With Kingdom Hearts 2 the same style will follow as this page lists the current possible and confirmed voice actors for the characters.

Please take note that this page will be based on the voice actors for the North American release of the game, not the Japanese version.

Main Characters
Haley Joel Osment .... Sora
Tony Anselmo .... Donald (unconfirmed)
Bill Farmer .... Goofy (unconfirmed)
Wayne Allwine .... Mickey Mouse (unconfirmed)
David Gallagher .... Riku
Jim Cummings .... Pete (unconfirmed)

Final Fantasy
Matt McKenzie .... Auron (unconfirmed)
Molly Keck .... Selphie (unconfirmed)
David Boreanaz .... Leon

Hercules
Sean Astin .... Hercules
Susan Egan .... Megara (unconfirmed)
James Woods .... Hades
Bob Goldthwait .... Pain (unconfirmed)
Matt Frewer .... Panic (unconfirmed)

Beauty & The Beast
Robby Benson .... Beast (unconfirmed)
Paige O'Hara .... Belle (unconfirmed)
?? (thought to be Jerry Orbach until he passed away recently).... Lumiere
David Ogden Stiers .... Cogsworth (unconfirmed)

Aladdin
Scott Weinger .... Aladdin (unconfirmed)
Dan Castellaneta .... Genie
Jonathan Freeman .... Jafar (unconfirmed)
Linda Larkin .... Princess Jasmine (unconfirmed)

Mulan
Miguel Ferrer .... Shan Yu
Ming-Na .... Fa Mulan
Mark Moseley .... Mushu (unconfirmed)
B.D. Wong .... Captain Li Shang (unconfirmed)

Nightmare Before Christmas
Chris Sarandon .... Jack Skellington (unconfirmed)

Majik1387

tiamod said:
I think Namine should be played by.....I forgot her name,Michelle something,she playes Dawn in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" & Hariot from "Hariot the Spy"?

Michelle Trachtenberg

Relik

I would like to see or hear rather, Christian Bale (the new batman) voice some villian from the Organization. His voice is so cool and menacing that I think he could do a good villian voice.

vampire_lord00

poopty puepty pants
Majik1387 said:
Sora:Haley Joel Osment
Riku: David Gallagher
Kairi: same actress(don't remember her name)
Enigmatic Man: Billy Zane
BHK: Shia LeBeouf or Ricky Ullman
Namine: Emily VanCamp
Diz: Jason Isaacs
Axel: Ryan Reynolds
Auron: same guy from final fantasy game
Lexaeus: i don't know, some guy
Zexion: Ryan Philippe
Vexen: Gale Harold
Leon: David Boreanez(though i don't like him, he fits the voice)
Cloud: Kevin Zegers
Aerith: Mandy Moore
Yuffie: Anne Hathaway(Christie Romano was a terrible choice in my opinion)
Cid: Bruce Willis
the only things i disagree with there is not having christy romano playing yuffie and ricku ullman playing bhk hed be horrible but shia lebouf might be good.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
NO MORE DISNEY PEOPLE MAKING VOICES IN KH! *Like Riky Ulman, Christy Carlson Ramono, Shia LeBouf* Don't do it! Billy, Don't be a hero! It'll ruin everything!

Majik1387

tetraalmasy said:
NO MORE DISNEY PEOPLE MAKING VOICES IN KH! *Like Riky Ulman, Christy Carlson Ramono, Shia LeBouf* Don't do it! Billy, Don't be a hero! It'll ruin everything!

I can understand not wanting Christy and Ricky but Shia LeBeouf is actually a good actor of his age which is very rare. And Shia is not a Disney person anymore.

kingdomcaesar

did you guys see a new pic of david gallagher (voices riku)? hes turning i think 20 this year! before worrying about sora's voice, we should care about riku's even more because it seems like its gonna really change!

heres a pic of him now...
http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/52492853.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE3CD9B8550AEAEDDCC07AF4EB2E89FAED621B2AC3A62513D3

4 years ago, when he voice acted for riku
http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/2252254.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE4537E79F833A5F32AF456BABE8DE3140

see what im saying!

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Majik1387 said:
disney can hire whoever they want, not just disney people. What are you talking about?

I mean that okay get this, Hilary Duff- Lizzie Mcguire, Linsay Lohan- Freaky Friday, other Disney movies, Riky Ulman-Disney Movie, show, etc.

I'd say I'm kinda sick of them. Knowing that every Disney themed thing, they'll be there. Haunting you. Following you. Until you can't take it anymore! Okay, calm......I'm calm....

Majik1387

tetraalmasy said:
I mean that okay get this, Hilary Duff- Lizzie Mcguire, Linsay Lohan- Freaky Friday, other Disney movies, Riky Ulman-Disney Movie, show, etc.

I'd say I'm kinda sick of them. Knowing that every Disney themed thing, they'll be there. Haunting you. Following you. Until you can't take it anymore! Okay, calm......I'm calm....

The only Disney-themed person I see all over the place that truly needs to die is Hilary Duff. At least Lindsay and Ricky have talent. And since they weren't in the first game, i doubt they'll be in the second game. In the first game, the only Disney-themed people I heard were the original actors from the disney movies, Christy Romano(who i want gone), and the girl from Lilo and Stitch(also from 'The Ring').

I think if they were going to depend on supposed Disney-themed actors, they would have hired them for the first game.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
okay!

Haley Jole Osment is still doing sora
David Gallegar....riku...hayden....kairi blah blah

Ming-na is Mulan...
seth adkins...blah

But since chris edgerly is doing Cid in FFVII:AC, maybe he'll have a voice in KH2 this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back