• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Voice Actors United

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Destiny

-Side Note 1- Before I begin I would just like to say that I couldn't find a better place to put this, so if this is the wrong section, please move it to where it belongs.

-Side Note 2- Please keep this as professional as possible, please do not start flaming, this is only for people who are interested in voice acting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, me and 11 other people have started a group called "Voice Actors United" or "VAUnited" for short. We have a youtube (which for now is blank) and we are going to be doing a lot of voice acting. We plan to voice act a good portion of PS2 games including all of the Final Fantasy series, as well as the Kingdom Hearts series. We are even planning on doing games like Vagrant Story which do not currently have voice actors and we will create voices for them.

Right now, we are doing Kingdom Hearts 1 (I figured that would appeal to a couple of people on here)

These parts have been filled definitely:

Kairi
Selphie
Aerith
Yuffie
Alice
Sephiroth
Goofy
Ansem
Maleficent
Beast
Captain Hook
Mr. Smee
Clayton
Doorknob
Jafar
Jiminy
Merlin
Sebastian
White Rabbit
Tigger

There are obviously a few spots left, and we hope to start recording next week. So please, reply below or send me a private message ONLY IF YOU'RE LEGITIMATELY WANTING TO PARTICIPATE AND ARE WILLING TO WORK HARD

There are a few rules if you wish to join, though.

They are as follows:

1. You MUST have a high quality microphone.
2. You MUST have a Skype.
3. You MUST record only ONE line at a time and send them to me, they MUST be MP3. If you need help, send me a pm.
4. You MUST speak and record fluidly.

Thanks to all who participate.

~The Dark Destiny~

Last edited:

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Oh dammit, Cloud is taken D: I can do a great Cloud.
I have Skype on my PSP. Does that count?
Seems sort of fun. Can I do Squall/Leon? I sort of have a voice like his.
And I may be able to do Riku. I'm unsure.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Actually, I'll drop Riku. Can I just audition for Squall and Cloud (yeeaahh super pussy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back