• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Voice Actors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
Okay, out of the few good ones (Let's face it, the vast majority of KH2's voice actors sucked, including Haley when you compare him to how awesome he did in the first one), which one did you like the most?

I'd have to say the voice of Axel. I personally think that he sounded the coolest out of everyone, and he showed the most emotion when speaking.

Who do you all think was the best and why?

Mickey Killer

Okay, out of the few good ones (Let's face it, the vast majority of KH2's voice actors sucked, including Haley when you compare him to how awesome he did in the first one), which one did you like the most?

I'd have to say the voice of Axel. I personally think that he sounded the coolest out of everyone, and he showed the most emotion when speaking.

Who do you all think was the best and why?

I thought.... well, hell, I dunno. I'll say the Disney characters. Can't get any more authentic than that.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i didnt think sora was bad i thought everyone was better than in kh. the only people i really had a problem with was the pirates of the caribbean people.

SH_Brat

On name... DiZ!!!! Christopher Lee was perfect casting for that part. It seemed like he knew the part.
Other than that all the Disney characters, but I don't think they count really. Especailly since most of them have been portraying those roles for over 10 years.
Sephiroth wasn't too bad.
The Organizations voices were cool. They seemed like they were having fun. Then again most of them are professional Anime Voices Actors so...
Seifer was awesome.
You know I really didn't have a problem with the voice casting (Except Areith and Namine!). It's just some of the scenes should have been redone 'cause they sounded like the voice actors didn't know what they were saying (cough*Haley*cough).

xxriku

Axel is definitley the best. Quinton Flynn has THE best voice. Also did VA for Reno (FFVII:AC) and Raiden (MGS2). Probably more, but those are the ones that I know of really well.

C

cam ron 77

Aaw they weren't so bad, I heard they got an award at Gphoria for best voice acting...Something like that.

I really hated how Sora sounded so childish. I guess I'd have to agree with axel being one of the better ones though and i liked Chirstopher Lee's voice too.

T

Tyler Durden

Riku pwns!!!!

Cloud was good, and Leon was slightly better than in KH. I loved DiZ VA, but my favorite was definetely Seifer's and Roxas' They sound like actual teens.

heartofRiku

The voice acting never really bothered me except that some of the voice actors had changed from the first Kingdom Hearts. There were a few characters in Holloween Town that really bugged me. I thought that it was funny that Tate Donovan is now Hercules in Kingdom Hearts instead of Sean Astin.

T

Tyler Durden

The voice acting never really bothered me except that some of the voice actors had changed from the first Kingdom Hearts. There were a few characters in Holloween Town that really bugged me. I thought that it was funny that Tate Donovan is now Hercules in Kingdom Hearts instead of Sean Astin.

Tate Donovan is the original voice for Hercules, so it is an authentic voice

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
definetly between DIZ and xemnas their voices were crisp clear chilling and so interesting. the coolest characters. demyx's voice sounded girly and axel was good.

T

Tyler Durden

Check out my thread about new VA's. I want opinions!!!

And by the way, Mena Suvari sucks

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The only ones that bothered me any were Aerith and Cid, but they sounded a bit better in Advent Children. It also took a little while to get used to the substitutes for the Pirates cast. All the others were fine in my opinion.

A

Ansem

nah, haley was awsom in kh2! it was tha actriss for arith that sucked.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
I liked all the voices except Aerith's and Cid's.
Axels,Roxas's,DiZ's,Namine's,Riku's,Saix's were some of the best.
Sora's and Kairi's were good too!

mayura

my fave VA are roxas's,axel's,sora's,kairi's,DiZ's & riku's
aerith's almost like dead person for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back