• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Voice Credits for 358/2 Days HD!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

Our team's coverage of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMix at E3 continues, this time with a full list of voice credits for the KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days theater! See if you can count how many are returning for their roles:

• Roxas "No. XIII" - Jesse McCartney
  • Axel "No. VIII" - Quinton Flynn
  • Xion "No. XIV" & Kairi - Alyson Stoner
  • Xemnas "No. I" - Paul St. Peter
  • Xigbar "No. II" - James Patrick Stuart
  • Xaldin "No. III" - David Dayan Fisher
  • Vexen "No. IV" - Derek Stephen Prince
  • Lexaeus "No. V" - Dave Boat
  • Zexion "No. VI" - Vincent Corazza
  • Saix "No. VII" - Kirk Thornton
  • Demyx "No. IX" - Ryan O'Donohue
  • Luxord "No. X" - Robin Atkin Downes
  • Marluxia "No. XI" - Keith Ferguson
  • Larxene "No. XII" - Shanelle Gray
  • Ansem - Richard Epcar
  • DiZ - Corey Burton
  • Riku - David Gallagher
  • Naminé - Meaghan Jette Martin
  • Sora - Haley Joel Osment

Featuring the Disney character voice talents of:

• Wayne Allwine
  • Tony Anselmo
  • Jeff Bennett
  • Jim Cummings
  • Bill Farmer
  • Jess Harnell
  • Bret Iwan
  • Kath Soucie

If you didn't count, or if you just aren't familiar with the game's voice cast, you should know that this is a full reprisal of the cast! What a way to stay true to the original game!

Itching to watch? You can preorder KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX now, which is released in less than 3 months; on September 10, 2013 in North America and September 13, 2013 in Europe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Luckily Jesse wasn't replaced after posting pictures of himself recording.

Too bad Saruman isn't voicing DiZ this time around, though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Luckily Jesse wasn't replaced after posting pictures of himself recording.
Was there really any doubt to it? Disney/Square Enix would be stupid to replace Jesse after he's done all those games.

axel95

Awards
The person I was most excited about was Wayne Allwine. Glad to see they got the original cast back!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Did Ansem, Donald, and Goofy ever get dialogue in Days? Cuz I just don't see that happening.
Larxene, Marluxia etc. don't have any spoken roles but they're still listen. I guess it might just be for battle grunts or just for formality.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I always laugh when I see DAVE BOAT in these credits, cause it's such a plain name compared to everyone else's.

Keyslinger

I miss Billy Zane who did Ansem SoD's voice in the original Kingdom Hearts but Epcar has done a good job. Im glad that the whole crew is back though.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Glad to see everyone is returning to their roles. =D

Now if they only do that for Aerith in KH2... >_>
This^ so freakin much. Dx

disneyboy20022

The person I was most excited about was Wayne Allwine. Glad to see they got the original cast back!

They must have recycled Wayne Allwine's performance as that actor is dead. He died in 2009. He voiced Mickey for 32 years with one of the first performances as Mickey from Mickey's Christmas Carol in 1983. The person who voices him now is Bret Iwan so I'm wondering if there wasn't a typo somewhere.

Also I saw some people missing Christopher Lee but one reason he's not there is because he's 91 years old and doesn't act or voice that much anymore outside of doing tiny roles in various Tim Burton Movies. The last Tim Burton movie he was in was Dark Shadows. I think the last time I heard him voice anything was in 2010 and he voiced the Jabberwocky in Tim Burton's Alice and Wonderland which again is a Tim Burton film

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back