• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Voice for Namine?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknetwork

Re: Omg!!!

namine is a square character not disney so square soft would have the first say on who the hell plays namine and chances are it would be someone that we at america won't know about. probally someone new or least talked about. If one of those teen idiots did do namine don't you think we would have heard about it since KH2 is the anticapted game in 2005. namine would however would have a very shy just below a whisper voice. something soft and innocent despite her powers. Speaking of namines powers where the hell did she get to be that powerful

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards

maybe....just maybe...it could be Daveigh Chase (lilo) from Lilo and Stitch. just a thought. they won't use all famous people. i mean i kinda could fit namine's kiddish personality

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Everyone please keep in mind that Namine hasn't been confirmed to be in kh2.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy

Can I be Donald?? Quack Quack??

And Namine shouldn't have a voice over she should be a mute. Sign language is the future!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhenao

in the bookstore, reading manga I'm too poor to bu

I don't know who Rhiana Griffith or Dakota Fanning are, but I don't agree with any other suggestions for a voice actor. I agree with Darknetwork that it should be kind of childish and innocent. That is her personality after all.
And, monkeybutt, she said that she would meet Sora again. If she doesn't appear in KH2, then she will in another KH game eventually... Then, most likely, she'll have a voice actor.

Fire Tears

Actually, if she was in a trailer seen talking to someone, that's all the confirmation we need. Also, I personally think Hilary Duff should do it(I swear to god nobody betta not call me out a name and I am not a noob!), she sounds like she could fit Namine best. If it's supposed to be someone new in the whole teenage celebrity World, I would choose Kay Panabaker or Jamie Lynn Spears.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

"And, monkeybutt, she said that she would meet Sora again. If she doesn't appear in KH2, then she will in another KH game eventually... Then, most likely, she'll have a voice actor."

Im not saying she wont be in kh2 no matter what, I'm just saying she might not. But i did find some person at kh2.co.uk say it has been confirmed that Namine's voice will be played by Britney SPears

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

Fire Tears said:
Actually, if she was in a trailer seen talking to someone, that's all the confirmation we need. Also, I personally think Hilary Duff should do it(I swear to god nobody betta not call me out a name and I am not a noob!), she sounds like she could fit Namine best. If it's supposed to be someone new in the whole teenage celebrity World, I would choose Kay Panabaker or Jamie Lynn Spears.
Which trailer was this?

Did I miss one? 0o

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

That trailer was the jump festa trailer, you know the one that was fake and never really existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back