• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Voiceovers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
I was just thinking today, what would the voices of: Axel, Bhk, Marluxia, DiZ, Zexion, etc. be. I just thought of this because for one, there are no voices in CoM. Secondly, if anyone has a copy of Kingdomhearts 2 it would be in Japanese(i guess). So, I want your opinion on who would make good voices for the new characters in KH 2.(I would think they would be well known like on KH.)

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
For some reason, I thought Danny Cooksey would do a good job as Axel the minute I saw him in COM. Probably because he does the voice of that fire guy in Static Shock.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Keiji Fujiwara did Axel's grunts and sounds in CoM, so it's most likely that he'll do KHII.

If you don't know who he is, he's doing the voice of Reno in Advent Children, and he did a voice in Metal Gear Solid 3.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
i truely have no idea who those ppl are gonna be, but i have a feeling that what Madness is saying is ture

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
i think that
diz should be the dude that does shessomoru in inuyasha
axel be the grunting dude
Bhk should be justin timberlake cause his voice fits(even thoush i hate him)
namine should be the chick that does kagome from inuyasha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back