• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vote Birth By Sleep and Re:Coded for Best of E3 2010

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
At gamespot.com you can vote for your favorite Kingdom Hearts games as the "Best of E3" catagories. Both Re:Coded and BBS were nominated for best RPG and for best DS and PSP game respectively. And also KH3D for the 3DS. GameSpot's Best of E3 2010
You might want to hurry, voting ends on the 9th.

R

Rooster Cogburn

I would vote for BBS, but The 3rd Birthday is on the list so that one gets my vote.

denizenofevil

I'm having a tough time choosing between Birth By Sleep or The 3rd Birthday. Guess I'll vote for both!

Z

Zulkir

Don't worry fellow BBS fans! I voted!

For 4HoL

21dpzt1.gif

Last edited:

sonickenshin

Awards
My loyalty gave into Valkyria Chronicles, Okamiden, and the 3rd Birthday. Yes, I know. Shame on me.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Don't worry fellow BBS fans! I voted!

For 4HoL

21dpzt1.gif
That was my second choice. Behind the obvious one of course.

oh suuuup golden sun dark dawn didn't see you there

oh also for psp 3rd birthday because it was the only game that actually looked amazing

Last edited:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I would vote for them if they were actually the best of E3 but nah i mean dont get me wrong BBS is a good game n all but there are others that caught my attention even more like more GODLEN SUN! >_< and as others said HoL and many others I haven't even voted yet because im so torn >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back