• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vote for your most anticipated E3 game!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Zelda Wii's the clincher for me.
the first dsi xl doesn't attract my attention and if that doesnt appeal to me, than i doubt 3ds will be very appealing.
I'm a little confused by the logic here. I mean, the DSi XL wasn't quite meant to be an eye-opener as much as the 3DS is.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Zelda Wii's the clincher for me.

I'm a little confused by the logic here. I mean, the DSi XL wasn't quite meant to be an eye-opener as much as the 3DS is.
i'm saying if the last version of ds didn't appeal to me, than a later version isn't going to either. it could be 3ds is next gen, but even so, it would be like another PSP and the ds games were never that fun

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It's the perfect chance for Square to announce a specific release date. Summer only has so many months, they have to get to work on advertising that shit soon.

But uh, Zelda Wii plz.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
But uh, Zelda Wii plz.

YES. ZELDAAA! I'm looking forward to more information than some concept-type art.

But if they had Mirror's Edge 2 on there, I would pick that but since it isn't, I would have to say BBS.
They haven't said anything about the Mirror's Edge sequel other than the random "EA says yes! Dice says No!" thing.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
do you know what this thread is about? most anticipated e3 game, which some said for zelda wii. and so i took a look on it to see if it was cool. and it didn't grasp my attention.

LOL that was rude. I think I know what the thread is if I had posted what I chose :/
You said Zelda game and I thought you meant TP because the only thing out for the new Zelda is one concept picture which isn't very much to go off of, without any word as to what the plot is. No need to get snippy with me.

Allister Rose

French Lover
LOL that was rude. I think I know what the thread is if I had posted what I chose :/
You said Zelda game and I thought you meant TP because the only thing out for the new Zelda is one concept picture which isn't very much to go off of, without any word as to what the plot is. No need to get snippy with me.
i'm not being snippy, i was just asking, sometimes i get into the wrong thread and i tend to ask questions that aren't about the thread.

i think you should've known with the chain of conversation, right before you said "yess! zelda" i commented on it. if he game doesn't look appealing, than it might not be very fun, the first zelda wii wasn't so appealing. it tried to look both real and cartoony, which i didn't like.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Thanks for making this front page news I guess! I've just been antsy about there being literally no news about Kingdom Hearts for quite some time. Yeah, Kingdome Hearts is pretty much the only thing on that list I'm intersted in. Some games not on the list that I'm anticipating are Portal 2, Epic Mickey, and Dead Rising 2.

keywave69

whhhhoooooooo everybody vote for kingdom hearts BBS!!!
s1letsrolls1letsrollhttp://forums.khinsider.com/images/smilies/56/s1letsroll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back