• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vote for your most anticipated E3 game!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry guys, but Zelda Wii gets my vote. Ocarina of Time came out of on me & my older brother's birthdays, so Zelda is sorta a part of me. Kingdom Hearts is great and all, but until they release a game on November 21, they're not getting my vote so long as Zelda is on the same poll...but, USA BBS is still on my anticipated list!

noshade15

I'm gonna have to say FFvsXIII... although since I'm such a Playstation oldschool fan! I'd almost have to go with Twisted Metal as my "wish". We'll see what happens. But oh yeah, def BBS should be my tie to 1st next to FFvsXIII. Just please Square hurry up with that DAMN US BBS TRAILER!!! I mean is it that hard to make one!? EFML!

papoufruit

I voted for BBS. But im replying to point out that when they mentioned the picture of Isa, they said he was Organization XIII's sixth member when he is actually seventh.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
TimeSplitters 4/ Future Perfect on PSN/ XBL. Another recent rumor (probably false) says that TS4 is on the E3 list, for games Crytek is going to announce. The latter of the two is rumored because Crytek filed for a trademark for Future Perfect. Some believe that they might remake Future Perfect to "test the waters" and/ or make it for PC to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back