• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vote Kh2 For Gphoria

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Counter Shock said:
Have you played Oblivion? I've played both Soc and Oblivion, and oblivion is much better.

u caught me!! doh!!!!!! yeah i haven't played it but i'm sure it probablly is better. the Wariors could've been better:thumbdown:

White_Feather

r u allowed 2 vote more than once
cuz when i skipped to the game of the year, it put me back to the first one which i already voted for
if yes then i will be going back and forth to make sure that KH2 gets at least two awards
not like last time where KH was nominated for 5 awards but it only won one for Best Storyline or something like that

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Oblivian looks like a fun game. It's going to win, but I don't think it deserves it. It's something I've seen before. Shadow is different. Instead of walking up to the big boss and hack away at it, you have to use a form of strategy to kill it. Plus with a unique mysterious tragic storyline, it truly breaks the mold of the typical fantasy game.

These are reasons why I hold Shadow higher than games like Oblivian and KH2.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
King Sora Strife said:
Oblivian looks like a fun game. It's going to win, but I don't think it deserves it. It's something I've seen before. Shadow is different. Instead of walking up to the big boss and hack away at it, you have to use a form of strategy to kill it. Plus with a unique mysterious tragic storyline, it truly breaks the mold of the typical fantasy game.

Well, it'll probably win most original...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back