• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vote Kh2 For Gphoria

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Re: gphoria

>_>..I didnt know theey were doing another awards show.....I'll vote KH2 if its the deserving nominee.......

edit: KH2 Is Nominated for:

Best RPG
Best VO
and Best Soundtrack

I'll only vote KH2 for best VO even though they have the Godfather up there which was very good IMO

Last edited:

pokeman54

hmm...kh2 wasn't that great as an rpg...come to think of it...it doesn't really seem like an rpg...if ya compare it to the other rpg games...

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in

I hope Elder Scrolls 4 wins best rpg. Cause thats what I voted for.

Last edited:

B0nD 0f Flam3s

Kawaiikousuke said:
>_>..I didnt know theey were doing another awards show.....I'll vote KH2 if its the deserving nominee.......

edit: KH2 Is Nominated for:

Best RPG
Best VO
and Best Soundtrack

I'll only vote KH2 for best VO even though they have the Godfather up there which was very good IMO

ya and best Soundtrack KH2 had soem of the best soundtracks i ever heard in a game

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

I voted for it in two of the categories: VO and soundtrack. Truth is, compared to some of the other games that have come out, KH2 does have the better soundtrack( I just love the Org. battle music, the Atlantica theme music, and the TWTNW music)and VO( Haley, Quinton, and Jesse were the best).

For best RPG, I voted for DQVIII. Sorry, I love KH2 but DQVIII is freakin' awesome! The awards this year have better nom. I'm so happy Shadow of the Colossus is finally getting the recognition that it so deserves. I casted my vote for Shadow in almost every category including Game of the Year.

People besides helping out KH2, cast your votes for Shadow of the Colossus! It really is a wonderful game.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Damn! I can't remember my user name on there! I'm glad to see how many nominations KHII won. I hope it wins at least one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back