• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WAAAA!!!!!!Seph Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mega dude

I only had 2 more bars until he would die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can someone tell me good abilities and strategies I should have when I fight him and what level I should be at I'm at level 76??????!!!PLEASE SOMEONE HELP???????

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
lol, I thought Seph said "Help"
And I wouldn't go around calling people noobs. Because first of all, it's n00b not noob.

Second.
To your quesiton. There are a few videos floating around on how other people beat him. I have the one I made in my sig. And, I'll look for the other one right now and give yout he link.

~~edit~~
here's the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOamgj0xTkI&search=kingdom hearts 2

Bloake

I'm having trouble finishing him off as well. What's sad is that I'm on level 83 now. haha. I'm just gonna train until I'm level 99 or so, then I'll try to beat him.

One question though, how can I use the Trinity Limit when I'm only fighting on my own? Don't you need Donald and Goofy for that limit to work?

E

Eclipse

LOLOLOL why don't you check the members helping members section? :)

samurai sora

use trinity limit after blocking, use berserker to take his life down, when in the air use that ability (i forget name) to counter, and keep distance to use an elixir especially after that attack that takes life and magic away and repeat.

Biggy

|shady| said:
lol, I thought Seph said "Help"
And I wouldn't go around calling people noobs. Because first of all, it's n00b not noob.

n00b is the 1337 "leet" form of the word noob; they are the same. Also "noob" is a made up word on the internet and shouldn't be offensive. Why you kids use it all the time is beyond me :rolleyes:

Not flamming you by the way.

FiNaLsKyE

hmm... more sephy stuff. Please... ask in the members helping members section. Lol. Anything you need help with, should probably go there.. I would only assume. :)

Edit: I wish I was a mod... not fair.

Biggy

__APOCALYPSE said:
I'm sorry if this sounds stupid, but how do you find Sephiroth? I don't know where he is. I haven't picked up the game since I beat it..

Hes at "Dark Depths" of Hollow Bastion. The zone right after "The Great Maw"

Rytackle22 said:
I thought n00b came from the word newbie which means a new person?
Well ya. Newbie is ebonics of the internet web I guess. It just went through evolution with that very annoying "leet" talk bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back