• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Waht if the 3 knights were...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
after a hard nite of thinking i thot 2 myself: what if Marlexia, Larxene, and Vexen were the 3 knights. if so then ther wood b that connection 2 the previous game that nomura was talkin about. please tell me if u hav your own ideas on who the knights might be.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nomura stated that the three knights are entirely new characters, that we have not met before

And Nobody's can't weild keyblades unless thier original self was a Keyblade Master

A

AlienStitch

lol i like the names and I read the Nomura report too they are completley new characters

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
After the ending, there's a secret movie this time, too. What exactly is the movie trying to tell?

I actually have a solid idea on what the movie's setting will be in my head. In the previous game's secret movie, I wasn't even sure if I would be making a sequel or not, so some parts of it were quite vague. But this time I already have an idea my head where I think "This is it."

Did that scene happen in the future or in the past?

I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that.

Who are the 3 armoured people?

Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

The king, Sora and Riku's keyblades were there, too.

It's to show that those three armoured people aren't them but that doesn't mean they don't have connections. The words "Keyblade War" that showed up in the middle were to implicate that there were fights between Keyblades. Most of the puzzles in the first KH have been solved in KHII but there are many things about the Keyblade that haven't been revealed yet. A line from the previous game's Ansem Report #8 appeared in the movie but that is to say "It means this but it's not explained yet."

Does that mean you already have a plot for KHIII?

Hmm... I have an idea but it can't be helped because my team are planning to work on our next different title. So we're not working on KHIII now and we're not planning to work on it for some time, too. I have a plot in my head but I'm not sure if it'll be released to the world or just stay in there.

Yep.....

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Haywire KeyBlade said:
u know thats true, but you can at least guess as to what a chaser is

They probably could be the chasers. Remeber in Kingdom Hearts's secret ending and in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix's secret ending it speaks about the nobodies and the nobodies appeared in secret movie. Exclude Riku though. When I mean nobodies I mean Roxas and Xemnas.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
There is no simply assuming those Knights are Chasers. No proof either way. That's impossible to assume. It's my guess that the next installment will be a Prequel dating about 30 to 40 years Before the original Kingdom Hearts Game.

And I take it you mean BEFORE COM?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Inner-Demon said:
There is no simply assuming those Knights are Chasers. No proof either way. That's impossible to assume. It's my guess that the next installment will be a Prequel dating about 30 to 40 years Before the original Kingdom Hearts Game.

And I take it you mean BEFORE COM?

Well I never said that they were the Chasers.. I was just saying that they could be the chasers. They could possibly be something new all together.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
your probly right. but it dosent make sense. if it happened yeers bfor KHI then how come Riku's keyblade is the way to the dawn? if riku was the true keyblade master then that would mean that he would have had the kingdom key. and then sora wasnt picked then which means that ther would have only been 2 keyblades so it has 2 be more relitivly closer to the other games... right?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Nope. Those Keyblades Existed BEFORE Sora, Riku, and Mickey. They once had TRUE Masters. Nomura CONFIRMED that Sora and Co. ARE NOT Keyblade Masters. But Keyblade HEROES.

This game will focus on those Keyblades and their Masters.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
but Nomura said that he will continue to follow Sora's path until he can no more. maybe the story will take place yeers later and the keyblade masters will come back for their keyblades. it could happen. maybe the knight with the huge keyblade is the "KeyBlade master" that was in the video.

Vin

Bronze Member
he said they r gonna be new chracters no1 has everyheard of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back