• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Waht if the 3 knights were...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
too much speculation, mabey chasers refers to sroa, kairi, riku, goofy, and donald, all looking for something. lost two could easily refer to any number of things, and the knights might just be dream characters.

my point is, we know nothing, theres too much sspeculation going on right now

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
i agree with violent anger, were speculating too much. with Deep Dive/ASAS, we speckulated so much on the dual weild unknown and the glowing eyed unknown, that we determined them being different people because thay had different shoes but then it turned out that they were both Roxas! that means that we could be speckulating at where we hav already discredited what could be the idea Nomura was trying to come across.

iholdthekeys

this is crazy, i can't spend 4 more years in these forums waiting 4 the next kingdom hearts game 2 come out, and nomura's not even really working on the game either. ugh

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Haywire KeyBlade said:
i agree with violent anger, were speculating too much. with Deep Dive/ASAS, we speckulated so much on the dual weild unknown and the glowing eyed unknown, that we determined them being different people because thay had different shoes but then it turned out that they were both Roxas! that means that we could be speckulating at where we hav already discredited what could be the idea Nomura was trying to come across.

Some of us did not believe that just because the main site said it :D. Besides, we got so much stuff wrong it boggles the mind.

iholdthekeys

so true, i think this time, i'll just avoid theories and speculations and just watch the trailer and wait 4 the game

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
But see, some speculating has proven right. I was one to believe DWU and the Glow-Eye Unknown were the same. And they were. Sometimes you just speculate right on.

There's no such thing as TOO much speculating. It makes things more interesting. Pick an entire thing apart, you come up with MANY ideas. How I speak of my theories, VA, whatever it sounds like to you is how it sounds. You've pointed that out repeatedly. I always state 'I believe' or 'it's my theory'. I make clear what I say is theory.

But as a theory I WILL back it up with strength I believe of it. Or else it will not have a impact. People will either agree with a theory or disagree. And that's life. I don't care either way.

----------------------------------

As for Chasers, No, I don't believe them to be The Knights or Sora and Co. for that matter (Since I believe this is BEFORE their time). The Chasers are most likely an enemy of some sort.

And I believe 'The Lost Two' refers to Xehanort and Ienzo. Since they both fall to Darkness, and in the end cause most of the horror.

khrulex

I think we can assume that these chasers are probably a race of creatures like the heartless, I can't understand why everyone is making the assumption that it's the knights. If this is before the age of Xehanort then there are very few heartless. And without heartless there aren't many Nobodies. The hero of this story no matter who it is will need a common foe. So they're chasers, we can assume what we want about their origins but I don't think they're the knights.

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
I think the Chasers are from light afterall the third symbol is a crown so that could be their symbol and we already have enemies Darkness and Twilight.

One-Winged-Angel

One thing I've been seeing a lot reading through this post is when Inner-Demon states that Sora's part of the story is complete. Where did you get that idea? Did Sora ever open the "door to the light?" I don't think so, in the first one, he defeated Xehanort's heartless and sealed the door of darkenss leading to kingdom hearts with mickeys help. In this one he defeated Xehanort's nobody and stopped him from using the power of kingdom hearts to become a god-like being...........No door to light opened, unless I dozed off while playing..........So I would have to say that Sora's main purpose still is unfufilled.

YoshiAngemon

Maybe the next Kingdom Hearts will end up on the Playstation 3, and the game will actually be a Prequel, that takes place in the time of when the first Keyblade was created, kinda like how Dragon Quest III is a prequel to number one, where you ARE Loto/Erdrick, and how Dragon Quest VI is a prequel to Dragon Quest IV. And as for the King's letter, I'm guessing that Mickey wanted to tell Sora, Kairi and Riku about his adventures before he became the King of Disney Castle, and that will be the setting of another new Kingdom Hearts game - "The Legacy of the King, Starring Mickey Mouse." Seems sorta obvious.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Sora DID open to Door To The Light. At the end of Kingdom Hearts II he states: "The door to the Light!"

He opened the door. He completed his destiny. It's one of MANY reasons why I feel it's time for a break from Sora. And to complete the Trilogy, this Prequel is NEEDED.

One-Winged-Angel

He opened A door OF light, which led him to Destiny Islands. Just like many pathways can be opened using the power of darkness, the same is possible using the power of light.....

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
No. He STATED 'Door TO The Light'. He opened the door he was suppose to open. He completed his destiny. The other game ENDED with it stating:

"You Are The One Who Will Open The Door To The Light"

This Game DID NOT end that way. Because Sora opened the door.

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
To answer your question BECAUSE THAT'S THEIR HOME IT LEADS TO WHO EVER HOME WORLD THAT'S IN THERE IF LEON ENTERED IT THEN IT WOULD LEAD RAIDIENT GARDEN YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back